Saving For The 2008 Civic Si Mugen

eh call me a bitch i enjoy automatic hondas. i love the look of chevyboy's if i could afford it id get one myself

ill get pix tomorrow of the tint ;)

cant wait to get rims and the black headlights. i ordered some tail light tint, but for some reason it hasnt came and the damn people wont answer emails. grrrrr

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

nice, im probably the biggest honda fanboi on the damn site i just dont make threads here, im all over honda-tech and some other sites thoguh lol

accord: did you see my CRX with a b18A motor swap ???? that car was fucken quick.. it was just a honda.. but them hamsters were quick.. i had them on steriods.. :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

man i wish these came with HID's lol.. then assuming all i'd need to do is swap out the bulb temps.

I wish they came in automatic too so that future wife could drive it too (family car, hence Sedan) But i mean manual is fine with me, my preference is either or but auto just easy and less involved lol..

06 SCION tC

Im not a fan of just poping in hid bulbs into a halogen reflector. It just looks cheap to me and you can obviously tell the difference between a reflector/projector that was designed for hids.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

thats a cool car! not my style tho i love the old style civics and crx's but thats my opinon i know guys makin 325whp with d16z6 sohc with less than 3000 under the hood my d16z6 is makin roughly around 270whp with 8800 redline.

but thats what i like but if you find one of those cars youll be lucky they olny made 1000!

2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's

2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's

4 kinetik 2000's

Infinity mids and high's

Mb Quart DSC480

Dc Power Alt

MLA

2001 Buick regal GS

001-2.jpg

quake.jpg

317524973.png

• 2 weeks later...