Ok, so I work at an undisclosed pizza place, and one of my managers has some anger issues. I've been there about 3 months now, and I've seen three instances where they've gone on rampages of yelling, screaming/swearing throwing bags and and hitting/slamming walls and other things. Tonight was pretty bad, to the point where I wasn't sure if it was safe for me to be on the property. He will leave and sit in his car for 30 minutes or so, slowing everything down and causing business to get backed up etc. I'm really close to putting in my two weeks tomorrow because of this (and a lot of other things that piss me off about this place) but this one takes the cake. Also, I'm always kept 2+ hours after my scheduled clock out time no matter who's manager, and I don't necessarily care about this because I get more cash out of it, but I've missed numerous family events and had to cancel on people (women) because I never know what time I get off. It's also unorganized so I'm forced to take deliveries that are late (which isn't my fault), and it bugs the hell out of me to exhibit sub par service.

TL;DR one of my managers rages at work and goes on anger rampages, and shit is unorganized so I get the shaft.

So smd, what would YOU do? I need a job, but I'm not so sure it's worth it at this expense.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

I'd go apply else where, at a different pizza place, if you choose to continue doing pizza work, i think that makes sense.

Put in multiple apps at different places, and then when you get a hit just put in your two week.

If its that bad, you get approved elsewhere, Fuck the two week and just walk out. If they ask why, tell them you're tired of their shit, and they need to get it in check. And you're done. Also mention the fact that, if this continues on, and they hire others, they will probably follow on what you did, and quit.

Don't put yourself out there, if you don't feel safe in your work environment. I sure as hell wouldn't.

Something could happen, and then you could possibly be out hurt, and you loose. Over childish anger / rage.

Edited by Katt

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

im in the exact same freaking situation aside from the anger issues.

i also work at a pizza shop, my manager is still a teenager, and has no immediate "higher ups" in store

he thinks that because he is on salary now, that he can come and go as he pleases, (which ends up being ~20-30 hrs a week)

and tells us (the "team") if we dont stay late, he will fire us.

he takes money out of the till to go gambling, makes poor decisions, and makes schedules up to 3 days late.

i didnt work this monday, tuesday, or wednesday because he didnt make the schedule.

i've also had to act as assistant manager the past 2 days (i've been employed there 3 weeks -.-)

i also will be staying, purely for the fact that i have a damn good chance of being promoted to assistant manager, and that shit looks great on future resumes.

if your able to do the same as that, i'd say stay, or tell your district manager about the issues your manager is having, and let them deal with it.

'08 Chevy Cobalt coupe 2.2 base model trunk build:

2 9512iSC flatwound alum 1.5 coils

-extra 9500 spider pack

-8" platinum carbon dustcaps

1 DD Z1 (.375ohm nominally daily)

3g31 AGM

320a Ohio Gen alt

1 DD S4 4 channel

4 VO-M8v1's (holes cut for 3rd pair)

2 CS 6.5's

2 VO-B1's

Sony XAV-601BT

all Knu Krystal RCA's

Cadence 7band EQ

148.3db @ 32hz (burp)

148.4 @ 37 & 38hz (burp)

146.xdb 90sec average (center windshield)