Sonic Electronix

i use the opti3201d's, work perfectly, power the XLs amazingly, and dont get hot fast at all. I personally wonder why more people dont have them. Yea they arent sundown, or DC, or whatever, but they still do rated and still out perform MANY brands.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Well with that picture how could i say no. Its already in the purchase slot. I just need to know about the previous question on how many batteries it would take to run this effectivly.

I have a xs d6500 2 xs xp3000's on mine and a 350 amp singer alt about to go in

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

The max amp alternator I can put in is 220a. Also the deployment money thing: its supposed to be a "budget" build so that I can save my money up for the future. I could just go get some FI's and sundown amps if i didnt give a crap about money. but its supposed to work hand in hand with the ability to upgrade later without any issue

This is actually the list of stuff i plan on getting

JVC KW-AV50

15in FI BTL fully Loaded - 2 qty

Lanzar OPTI6000D - 1qty

Infinity Kappa 682.9cf - 4 qty

XS Power D3100 - 2qty

Selenium D408Ti 2" Titanium Horn Driver 4-Bolt - 1qty

Selenium HL4750-SLF 2" Bi-Radial Horn 40x20 4-Bolt - 1qty

Damplifier Pro™Pricing Trunk Pack - 20 sq feet - 2 qty

220a Focus Zetec High Output Alternator - 1qty

unless you plan on upgrading a lot you probably wont need 2 d3100's right now one will be plenty and you will still have some room to upgrade. according to xs power's battery wattage guide the d3100 can handle 4k as your primary 5k as a secondary.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

"220a Focus Zetec High Output Alternator - 1qty"

You sure that's the highest you can put in? I know mechman makes that, as I just looked it up but I'm sure you could contact and see if they could do more. Not saying you need to but not sure how that is the highest you can put in.

As some would say, more is better. Just don't forget the big 3. That's a must.

And as maebros said, one batt would work fine for now. If you feel like you need 2, always have that option.

Sheena = pedobear

Thats the highest alternator i can get for a Zetec Ford Focus. if it werent Zetec then i could work around it. im mostly sticking with the list that i have. I have 2 because of the door speakrer amp, the selenium amp and the possibility of adding some more speakers in the end. plus i wanna be able to have the car off and just play music.

unless you plan on upgrading a lot you probably wont need 2 d3100's right now one will be plenty and you will still have some room to upgrade. according to xs power's battery wattage guide the d3100 can handle 4k as your primary 5k as a secondary.

he will need 3 to 4 batteries.. sundown suggest 3 to 4 d3100 on a sa4500d and its rated at 4500 watts, so how will 1 d3100 be enough for 6000 watts

Archived