Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Already stated the the amp and sub setup. Have three XS's and a AQ 120.4, Q-Logic Kicks. Duel DC Power 300 amp alty's that hold between 13.8-14.5 full tilt, at half Ohm(;

Hands down one of the cleanest install I've witnessed in a truck. All Knu OFC wires, DD and CC-1 everything in the car. We demo the car for hours when people and friends want to hear it and not a single thing gets hot.

Here are some pictures of the box and DC's

http://littleguysdoi...496846/joes-hoe

Posted

I'm Jelly, wish that song did that to my car lol

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Posted

That's awesome bro. How did you run your 1/0? I have an 08 Suburban and have found that it is WAY different than the Tahoe's. I followed Rickie's and Merzbow's installs and they were able to get clearance to run it under the truck and UNDER the rear seats. But in my truck the gas tank is right there...

So in other words post up more pics of the entire install!

Posted

Nicely done,.... (the dash movment sold me)

And as reliable as you say,.... many many props.................................................. :drink40:

Efficiency(; things do warm up with dirty songs but other then that plays forever.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2187 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...