Workout suppliment utterly sucks

NO Xplode is evil! It should be taken off the market and should've been a long long time ago! I took that shit like 2 years ago, when it first came out, and it literally gave me a mini heart attack (according to my doctors). I immediately stopped taking it. OP you can take half the dose of it if you're worried about the expense, but is a $40.00 supplement worth the price of your life!?! Extreme, yeah maybe, but if you have to stop doing normal activity, cause you can't function, then to me it's worth the trip to the garbage. I'm talking about personal experience here.

Get ripped or die trying lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Updates on what you picked? I' found NO Xplode and MusclePharm's Assault both work for me.... Assault giving me less of the shits though... But the flavors somehow made me feel funny in the tummy a bit... lol ...

Will be looking into getting IsoPure Zero Carb since I need a new protein and everything I've had in the past had lots or carbs... It's also recommended by yours truly Ken/Stang .... He's given me advice and it worked so I'll take it again... Just need to find a better price for the 7.5lb tub although it isn't that bad.... But I have to spend my money wisely and it's either protein this time around or car audio.... Unfortunately for the car, my body IS more important right now... lol

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Updates on what you picked? I' found NO Xplode and MusclePharm's Assault both work for me.... Assault giving me less of the shits though... But the flavors somehow made me feel funny in the tummy a bit... lol ...

Will be looking into getting IsoPure Zero Carb since I need a new protein and everything I've had in the past had lots or carbs... It's also recommended by yours truly Ken/Stang .... He's given me advice and it worked so I'll take it again... Just need to find a better price for the 7.5lb tub although it isn't that bad.... But I have to spend my money wisely and it's either protein this time around or car audio.... Unfortunately for the car, my body IS more important right now... lol

This is the protein that I use. only 1g sugar...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

This is the protein that I use. only 1g sugar...

http://www.bodybuild...e/opt/whey.html

If I did GNC brand it would have to be the Platinum HydroWhey.... Not saying the Gold Standard is bad but if I'm gonna pay I'd put up a bit more for more protein

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

Were you TRULY hydrated before your workout? Pre-workouts make me light headed and sick if I do not drink enough. Im using a bottle of 1MR right now and I only use half a scoop. A full scoop has like 300mg of caffeine which makes me crash hard afterwards. I have also used MusclePharm Assault and C4.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Were you TRULY hydrated before your workout? Pre-workouts make me light headed and sick if I do not drink enough. Im using a bottle of 1MR right now and I only use half a scoop. A full scoop has like 300mg of caffeine which makes me crash hard afterwards. I have also used MusclePharm Assault and C4.

Don't know if that was for me... But I drink shit-tons of water daily... Just always have.... So hydration = no issue for me... :)

Endothil works really good for not letting you get so sore and being able to recover faster

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Endothil works really good for not letting you get so sore and being able to recover faster

been looking at Leucine as well.... Seems to help with the soreness and growth process as well.... Def need protein first... lol... Having none is taking it's toll for sure.

They honestly work great together. But only if you actually workout haha

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

They honestly work great together. But only if you actually workout haha

lol.... No doubt... I laugh at the people buying supplements and then going home to watch TV or go to the office and sit at their desk for 8hrs.... I do go to the gym 4 days out of the week and I have a cal workout I started doing just yesterday on 2 of the "off days" .... I was working out 7 days a week but now that I lost the major weight I need to put on more muscle and keep lean.... Tough as diet takes affect big time now!

Archived