Alt went out, question?

Okay so my stock alt just went out today which is not really that big of a deal because i was planning on getting a new one anyways. So my question is how many amp alternator should i get if i am going to be running all the normal electrical stuff that the car has plus a 300 watt alpine amp and a 2000 watt hifonics amp and also i was planning on getting some HIDS eventually when i have enough money. Also i believe the stock alt was a 100 amp but i am not sure i couldnt find it anywhere. Also the vehichle is a 2000 Chevy s10 4cly 2.2L.

ebay? are you planning on upgrading at all later down the road.? get a bigger one if so.

Get a Mechman alt

2001 GMC Sierra DC Audio Build =http://www.stevemead...o-level-4-build

2001 GMC Sierra

XSPower D3400

Pioneer AVHD 1400

​MB Quart Component Sets

Pioneer 5x4s

Audiotechnix Power Wire, Speaker Wire, Sound Deadener

DC Audio Level 4 10s

DC Audio 3.5k

Rocford Fosgate R400-4

HID 6k

Slammed Truck on 20s

Candy Blue.

Yes, i was planning on upgrading my alt to handle all that because right now the only aftermarket stuff i have on my electrical system is a 300w alpine for mids and highs and a 500w rockford fosgate power series amp for my subs. And i believe that is why my alt went out, i was planning on upgrading my alt and doing the big 3 once i got enough money but since my alt broke before i saved up enough i obviously need one now and i bought the hifonics 2000 and was planning on new subs and all that once i got a new alt so obviously the stock alt wasnt putting out enough power or was just old or something and broke. SO my main question was how many amp alt should i get to run all the stuff i stated in the above question.

Thanks for all the help.

ebay? are you planning on upgrading at all later down the road.? get a bigger one if so.

http://www.ebay.com/...#ht_2683wt_1220

Are you actually serious with that alt?

You'd get a better one in a happy meal...

OP do you plan on upgrading your system later on? If so might as well invest now and get a beefy one to save you having to a get a new one down the road if you want to go bigger.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Okay so my stock alt just went out today which is not really that big of a deal because i was planning on getting a new one anyways. So my question is how many amp alternator should i get if i am going to be running all the normal electrical stuff that the car has plus a 300 watt alpine amp and a 2000 watt hifonics amp and also i was planning on getting some HIDS eventually when i have enough money. Also i believe the stock alt was a 100 amp but i am not sure i couldnt find it anywhere. Also the vehichle is a 2000 Chevy s10 4cly 2.2L.

I would recommend a 200amp or a 270amp alt for your set up. If you want expandability, the 270amp will still leave you room for growth for your stereo system. We offer up to 340amps for that vehicle. We actually have them on sale on Ebay, but I can sell it to you directly as well.

PM me your info if you are interested!

Thanks!

Michael

[email protected]

Archived