XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Where do you get those slightly larger bottles of glue?

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

be1e0ef1.jpg

82d36b73.jpg

b5222e38.jpg

75b66d08.jpg

57401f7f.jpg

aeaea641.jpg

cf220d66.jpg

7a777e2c.jpg

1d32ad57.jpg

b9b4b5c7.jpg

0b8dbff0.jpg

Currently as of last night the inside was fully resined, than I moved onto reconing some Fi BTL N3 12s.

Today in a few I have a system to install consisting of all cheap dual stuff bought at wally world :(

Than back to the box to fill in nail holes on the seen parts of the box, sand the port smooth and apply some paint :D

busy busy busy!!!

That is sick man, what are you housing in there?

Edit: Answered my ? like 2 seconds after my post haha

Under Construction

2011 Malibu 1LT

12k DDM Tuning HID's 55W

Soundstream 6.5 components(front)

Inffinitty Kappa 6x9's (rear)

looks good. i like your workshop too

Thanks, it took some time and money to get my dirt floor shed to where its at now from what it was (which was barn like). LOL

Where do you get those slightly larger bottles of glue?

They are 32oz bottles iirc. I buy them at a home improvement store thats mostly in the midwest called menards when im in a bind. www.menards.com (its like home depot, or lowes) but better prices normally.

You can order glue from various internet sites too and get it cheaper if your not in a drastic need for it. Several times Ive ordered glue 5gallons at a time, but it was titebond1, now all I use is titebond 3 due to the longer open time, since I spread my glue over the full glue joint evenely instead of just laying a bead down and calling it good (which can be seen in a few pics).

2 Sundown Nightshade v1 18s that I rebuilt from the ground up, this is for another forum member online here (capallaSS) but he doesnt get online much at all anymore. He recently bought a tahoe, and thats what this is going into. Im giving him a bnib radio, a dash kit, some wire, and doing the box for him since I owed him $350 yet for a Sundown SAZ-4500 I bought from him 6months ago. So Im pretty sure Im paying him off well better than what I owe him yet :D

2 Sundown Nightshade v1 18s that I rebuilt from the ground up, this is for another forum member online here (capallaSS) but he doesnt get online much at all anymore. He recently bought a tahoe, and thats what this is going into. Im giving him a bnib radio, a dash kit, some wire, and doing the box for him since I owed him $350 yet for a Sundown SAZ-4500 I bought from him 6months ago. So Im pretty sure Im paying him off well better than what I owe him yet :D

Man $350 goes a long ways now a days huh lol...jk I wish.

Under Construction

2011 Malibu 1LT

12k DDM Tuning HID's 55W

Soundstream 6.5 components(front)

Inffinitty Kappa 6x9's (rear)

Lol at all the subs attached to the ceiling haha.

Clean looking box though Brian :good:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived