Jump to content

a Demo that made me laugh


Recommended Posts

Posted

Why........ the..... fuck........ do...... u....... take....... time.....outta.......ur.... life.... to..... bash...... on.... the...... period....... button??.......

What does that do for u? Although u should call ur friend to tell us about his cool story bro

I like periods

Eeeeeewwwww

Posted

Why........ the..... fuck........ do...... u....... take....... time.....outta.......ur.... life.... to..... bash...... on.... the...... period....... button??.......

What does that do for u? Although u should call ur friend to tell us about his cool story bro

I like periods

Eeeeeewwwww

I don't want to hear anymore menstral cycle jokes, period.
Posted

Why........ the..... fuck........ do...... u....... take....... time.....outta.......ur.... life.... to..... bash...... on.... the...... period....... button??.......

What does that do for u? Although u should call ur friend to tell us about his cool story bro

I like periods

Eeeeeewwwww

I don't want to hear anymore menstral cycle jokes, period.

some of the best times.......................................................

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Posted

...........................honestly its a habit i cant break......................so i just do it........................no real reason....................other than to do it................

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3


http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Posted

Why........ the..... fuck........ do...... u....... take....... time.....outta.......ur.... life.... to..... bash...... on.... the...... period....... button??.......

What does that do for u? Although u should call ur friend to tell us about his cool story bro

I like periods

Eeeeeewwwww

*just walks away*

just realized this is my 1000th post

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Posted

Why........ the..... fuck........ do...... u....... take....... time.....outta.......ur.... life.... to..... bash...... on.... the...... period....... button??.......

What does that do for u? Although u should call ur friend to tell us about his cool story bro

I like periods

Eeeeeewwwww

*just walks away*

just realized this is my 1000th post

sometimes thats the best option

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3


http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 500 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...