Just wondering if there's any other bow hunters or anyone that just likes shooting bow on here? If you do share what you shoot, what you hunt, and pics.

I hadn't shot a bow since high school until I picked up a Bowtech Allegiance VFT off a buddy last month and I'm hooked again. So far I've added a NAP Apache drop-away rest, some cheap Tru-glo 5 pin sights on a cobra mount, Limbsaver carbon stabilizer, Limbsaver string decelerator, Peep sight, Kisser button, Limbsaver limb silencers, Limbsaver string leeches, and a Kwikee Kwiver. I'm shooting Easton Goldtip 7595 Graphite XT arrows with NAP Quikspin fletching with 100gr tips and using a Tru-Fire Hurricane Glove release.

Here's the bow (I'll have to get better pics with my camera later)

2012-08-27_15-24-54_905.jpg

And here's what I was doing @ 25 yards (there's 6 arrows in there) after starting to sight it in yesterday. Still have to do 30/40/50 yards but didn't have time. The holes in the white and blue are from my son.

2012-08-26_15-18-15_694.jpg

Edited typo

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

im a bow hunting nut. im shooting a 2011 hoyt alphaburner, easton bloodlines, 2 blade rage, t-handle release, hha .01 single pin sight, octane stab', and quad ultra rest. tagged out my 12 deer season limit 5 weeks into the seaon last year, i guess im decent at it. longest range kill last with it last year was 66 yards.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Just looked that up and that thing looks/sounds badass. Unless something better comes out I'm looking at upgrading to a Bowtech Insanity CPX next year.

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

I like bow huntin, but not deeply into archery, no :/ can't afford it AND this....so bass wins.

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

Just looked that up and that thing looks/sounds badass. Unless something better comes out I'm looking at upgrading to a Bowtech Insanity CPX next year.

oh hey, what part of wisco ya from?

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

About 30 miles southeast of La Crosse.

I shot one time. It was fun. But no left over money to invest after bass and guns lol

I think this was at about 10 yards

DEAC4C79-CFEB-4437-9C1D-643442573637-4871-0000050C099AA31A.jpg

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I haven't shot a compound bow since I was younger. I literally just traded an Xbox for a PSE Deer Hunter bow about 5 hours ago. It's like riding a bike. I was hitting a deer heart shaped target at 40 yards. Impressed myself for the length of time its been since I last shot a bow. Also got a little bowstring slap on my arm. Lol. Pumped for deer season though!

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

I had string slap the first few times too and it sucks! String decelerator fixed it though, keeps my arm just enough out of the way. Best money I've spent on it so far.

Archived