rocking.that.eclipse Posted August 28, 2012 Report Posted August 28, 2012 I've been debating putting this up for a while but today put me over the edge. Long story short and I'm paraphrasing a whole summer I let a kid stay with me on and off all school year. He lived an hour from his job and I was only half an hour away. So when it comes to the end of the school year I ask him if he wants to rent my apartment from me for the summer. I tell him 200 + utilities a month. Not a bad deal since i pay 500 a month. He agrees, I get everything set the day before I go home I ask him what his plans are. He tells me another friend had offered him his appt for 250 a month strait up. I got a little upset at him then. I ended all communication with him, no facebook, no twitter and no phone. All summer nothing from him. I get a text with a month before school starts asking to live at my place now. He got kicked out of the other kids place for not paying (he recieved a check for 20 grand in the middle of the summer as a inheritance) and he needed a place to stay. Being the sucker that I am i said sure. A day after i agreed to that another one of my friends said to check all my school stuff one time and check my facebook. He wouldn't tell me why. I looked and a ton of my photos and status's were deleted and all of my classes got dropped. I asked him how he knew to look at that stuff and he told me that the kid i was gonna let stay at my place had hacked onto all my stuff (he works for a networking company) and was gonna drop my classes every time i added it and delete every status for me. He said that the kid had even got on my email and was telling him all the stuff that i had purchased and the emails my teachers had sent him. So i changed all my passwords and put a safety lock on my fb. 2 days after that the safety lock on fb got tripped and it showed me that someone tried to log on from that kids house. No big deal he didn't get on but what got me pissed today is that I have been getting radom calls from a number every so ofter. I got one today and I found out by the person on the other line that it was in the at&t store. So that kid even put my number in a random phone that everyone can see. So i ask what the hell can I do to this kid that won't get me in trouble with the law?
will77530 Posted August 28, 2012 Report Posted August 28, 2012 i would just get him out of your life and try to avoid all the drama its not worth it some people are just low lifes
rocking.that.eclipse Posted August 28, 2012 Author Report Posted August 28, 2012 i would just get him out of your life and try to avoid all the drama its not worth it some people are just low lifes I just find that dropping my classes as low as hell. What the hell makes someone want to do that? That can mess up my career
will77530 Posted August 28, 2012 Report Posted August 28, 2012 id probably kick him in the teeth, but its easier just to move on unless he does it again
WastedTalent Posted August 28, 2012 Report Posted August 28, 2012 Smack the living hell outta him. If someone did that to me, oh it's on. It's not gonna be pretty. But definitely get him the hell out, most likely change your number (a pain in the ass, I know), and basically admit that you got owned by being the nice guy. Remember, nice guys finish last. Not just in dating but in the real world man. Sheena = pedobear
rocking.that.eclipse Posted August 28, 2012 Author Report Posted August 28, 2012 Smack the living hell outta him. If someone did that to me, oh it's on. It's not gonna be pretty. But definitely get him the hell out, most likely change your number (a pain in the ass, I know), and basically admit that you got owned by being the nice guy. Remember, nice guys finish last. Not just in dating but in the real world man. I never let him stay with me after that. I couldn't without confrontation and I'm going to call the store to see if they can remove my number from the phone. It has been the same phone the whole time
rocking.that.eclipse Posted August 28, 2012 Author Report Posted August 28, 2012 get him fired from his job I was debating calling his boss or going into his work and having a little talk with his boss. I just don't know if I have enough proof to show that he did it other than what he is telling all my other friends
Red-navi-916 Posted August 28, 2012 Report Posted August 28, 2012 I did not read any part of the story, i did read the 1st comment, nd i say knock his teeth out BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
rocking.that.eclipse Posted August 28, 2012 Author Report Posted August 28, 2012 I did not read any part of the story, i did read the 1st comment, nd i say knock his teeth out That is the short version. There is lots of little things he did during the summer to piss me off. its taking all my restraint not to do anything
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.