fecupe2001 Posted August 29, 2012 Report Posted August 29, 2012 Hey guys, just wanted to know , who´s going??? i´m arriving to the US on september 6th, gonna be drinking with pipo sanchez at Orlando until september 9 when we´ll be rolling to tampa, it´s gonna be a fun show without any doubts, would like to meet with everyone that´s attending to the show . By any chance, if someone at Miami wanna meet up with me would be cool also, i´m gonna be at Miami from september 12 to september 19 visiting my family... I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
Sergeant_Skyrim Posted August 29, 2012 Report Posted August 29, 2012 This looks like fun! If I can get work off then I will certainly be going as a spectator Build in progress
fecupe2001 Posted August 29, 2012 Author Report Posted August 29, 2012 yeah it´s definitely gonna be fun, i´m 100% sure pipo and myself are gonna get drunk as usual when we hang out lol I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
MaliBOOM Posted August 29, 2012 Report Posted August 29, 2012 You know I'll be there! www.TheAutoSkin.com MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<< Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<< Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin Owner of The Auto Skin
n8ball2013 Posted August 29, 2012 Report Posted August 29, 2012 hide your womens! THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
fecupe2001 Posted August 29, 2012 Author Report Posted August 29, 2012 You know I'll be there! Too bad you don´t have a system in the expo just yet mate, but i really want to meet with you over there and have a few beers together, i´m gonna be drinking a lot of "azulitas" with team boricuas sin miedo lol I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
fecupe2001 Posted August 29, 2012 Author Report Posted August 29, 2012 hide your womens! ahahahahaha I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
MaliBOOM Posted August 29, 2012 Report Posted August 29, 2012 You know I'll be there! Too bad you don´t have a system in the expo just yet mate, but i really want to meet with you over there and have a few beers together, i´m gonna be drinking a lot of "azulitas" with team boricuas sin miedo lol Of course man.... and it's an excursion not a little wimpy expo lol jk www.TheAutoSkin.com MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<< Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<< Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin Owner of The Auto Skin
IBleedMusick Posted August 29, 2012 Report Posted August 29, 2012 I don't think I can make it up to Tampa but Im in Miami if you set something up with the brothers then Im down. I know you want to hear their trucks lol, I will ask them if their going to FSF. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.