Jump to content

POS that Owner Dubs "Loudest System Ever"


Recommended Posts

Posted

I can't help but laugh when you see people like this who have never heard a REAL setup, but just because they think they are the loudest out of their clique, they think they are the shit.

mivtCK.png

Posted

Heres another one, this time brought to you by KICKER. Lol...you can literally hear the clipped signals in his mid drivers. Makes me wanna scream.

mivtCK.png

Posted

Da Fuq was that

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

I can't help but laugh when you see people like this who have never heard a REAL setup, but just because they think they are the loudest out of their clique, they think they are the shit.

Is he...

He's using the back seats as a support for the box.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Man that's all I need to be the loudest ever??? 600 bucks in audio gear thrown in the back of a truck and I do mean thrown

Fuck I'm doing it wrong!!!!!!!!

I like the kicker system they focus on the ghetto ass ground like its somthing awsome

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5855 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...