Anybody else sick and tired of YouTube changing the layout, they keeping on trying to "fix" something that's not broken. I don't need to see videos that ppl I'm subscribed to Liked. At least with the last one we could choose Uploads Only. SMH, their HQ is about 5 minutes from my house, I feel like going in there and fucking some shit up

/end rant

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

hell yeah im hating it.. it was perfect the way they had it before imo..

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Log in to YT and its back to the old layout, NICE. I'm guessing ppl figured out a way to complain to them, probably Twitter

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Anybody else sick and tired of YouTube changing the layout, they keeping on trying to "fix" something that's not broken. I don't need to see videos that ppl I'm subscribed to Liked. At least with the last one we could choose Uploads Only. SMH, their HQ is about 5 minutes from my house, I feel like going in there and fucking some shit up

/end rant

threaten them like Charter Communications did. lmao.

no matter where I go, no matter what I do, no matter the choices I make... I will always have bass.

Ba$$H34Ds unite.

Audio Modifications

Big 3 Upgrade

I hate changes period. Sites always change as soon as I get used to them. I like the old youtube, seems like google messed it all up.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

uhhr.jpg

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Yeah Eric, that's the old layout that mine went back to today. Yesterday was some fucked up grey layout and it wasn't that simple just to see uploads only/everything

2015 Mazda 6

Archived