Baydestrian Posted September 1, 2012 Report Posted September 1, 2012 Anybody else sick and tired of YouTube changing the layout, they keeping on trying to "fix" something that's not broken. I don't need to see videos that ppl I'm subscribed to Liked. At least with the last one we could choose Uploads Only. SMH, their HQ is about 5 minutes from my house, I feel like going in there and fucking some shit up /end rant 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
reg93f150 Posted September 1, 2012 Report Posted September 1, 2012 hell yeah im hating it.. it was perfect the way they had it before imo.. ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub
armykyle1 Posted September 2, 2012 Report Posted September 2, 2012 The copy right crap is insane. It keeps targeting songs in the background which aren't audible at all. TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Baydestrian Posted September 2, 2012 Author Report Posted September 2, 2012 Log in to YT and its back to the old layout, NICE. I'm guessing ppl figured out a way to complain to them, probably Twitter 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
USAFBordeaux Posted September 2, 2012 Report Posted September 2, 2012 Anybody else sick and tired of YouTube changing the layout, they keeping on trying to "fix" something that's not broken. I don't need to see videos that ppl I'm subscribed to Liked. At least with the last one we could choose Uploads Only. SMH, their HQ is about 5 minutes from my house, I feel like going in there and fucking some shit up /end rant threaten them like Charter Communications did. lmao. no matter where I go, no matter what I do, no matter the choices I make... I will always have bass. Ba$$H34Ds unite. Audio Modifications Big 3 Upgrade
inm Posted September 3, 2012 Report Posted September 3, 2012 On the new layout, do this to see ONLY uploads: 1 -> Click "See All" under Subscriptions 2 -> Hover over the "Subscribed" button next to each of your subscriptions 3 -> Check "New videos only" On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
KillaCam Posted September 3, 2012 Report Posted September 3, 2012 I hate changes period. Sites always change as soon as I get used to them. I like the old youtube, seems like google messed it all up. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
EricM9104 Posted September 3, 2012 Report Posted September 3, 2012 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Baydestrian Posted September 3, 2012 Author Report Posted September 3, 2012 Yeah Eric, that's the old layout that mine went back to today. Yesterday was some fucked up grey layout and it wasn't that simple just to see uploads only/everything 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.