Jump to content

Hair Tricks... Racist? Hmmmmm 4 Realz


Recommended Posts

Posted

If u can hairtrick dreads u can do anything

true. Dreads don't like teh hairtrick. Besides, people with dreads don't wash them, i don't know i want all that shit flying around my car any-damn way. LOL

Myth. Dreads are washable. Peoples hygiene practices are a different subject. Met a girl with dreads a while back. I used to think the same thing until I asked her. She was disappointed she had to explain to me. Never liked the look of dreads till I met her.

Posted

You need to learn how to read, where did he say it isn't washable? He said they don't wash them, and i have met 6 people with dreads and only 1 of them washed it.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

More like a category 6 dust SHIT storm with dreads!

Fixed it for ya

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Posted

less weed bro

LOL you do realize that the OP is a State trooper right

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

If u can hairtrick dreads u can do anything

true. Dreads don't like teh hairtrick. Besides, people with dreads don't wash them, i don't know i want all that shit flying around my car any-damn way. LOL

Myth. Dreads are washable. Peoples hygiene practices are a different subject. Met a girl with dreads a while back. I used to think the same thing until I asked her. She was disappointed she had to explain to me. Never liked the look of dreads till I met her.

I always wanted to see a Dread Trick

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget


2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Posted

No, please explain.

My reading skills ain't to good, this isn't the midget gang bang forum?

:rofl:

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

less weed bro

LOL you do realize that the OP is a State trooper right

35t0aj.jpg

because every cop is drug free... lol

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Posted

I would venture to say that Rolex is not a dope user...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

LOL. you would be correct.

Even the polygraph tech did not believe me when I answered NEVER. The fact is it's almost expected now a days that people at some point in time have experimented with drugs of some type even LE officers.

But not me sir.................... my addiction is VAGINA!

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 445 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...