Thanks for the info nate. Im liking the combat! a little out of my price range but oh well. LOL

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

if you call up directsports or softballfans store they will cut you a break. I dont pay over 200 for any of mine. You can ebay them too.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Good call thanks a lot. Ill check ebay and make some phone calls

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

the wicked sucks lol.

i cant remember if its endloaded or balanced. if i was buying a new ASA bat right now it would be a combat avarice98. I really dig the weighting they do on the new bats. I would also look into the worth 454s. miken has not really came out iwth a good asa bat ina few years to be honest. The new eastons seem to be really good and the louisville z1000 and z2000s as well.

there really isnt any bat that stands out performance wise unless its been worked. you see that far too often anymore too.

I loved my wicked composite! not the black one, that thing was a piece of shit! But the metallic green one! that thing mashed! I agree, the TPS's have come a long way. A guy on my recent team had the Z1000 and while they sound terrible, they hit hard! I also understand the 454's are pretty bad ass too. I had a Worth Titan, the utrip version black one, and you cannot feel the ball come off that thing!

I currently have the older Combat Anti Virus, it went away last year and came back again this year, and I have to say I've swung the new one and it's not the same bat. It's different. Not nearly as hot out of the wrapper as the older one, which I still have and it kills! I was looking into a new one this year, cause I'm sure it's getting close to breaking. Everyone has used it and in the 3 years I've had it, It's probably got about 800-1000 swings on it now. So it's probably approaching the end of it's lifespan.

I'm like you N8, I have a pretty hard down cut on the ball, but that's the name of the game. Gotta cut that ball in half to get rise on it! A lot of guys think you swing up at the ball and it's going to go, but all you're gonna do is pop it up that way, or maybe get lucky once in a while.

you can actually. it aint easy but it can be done. next time you got some free time you can come play a few games iwth me lol.

this is arguably the best hitter in the game right now

thatspetco park not exactly hitter friendly either.

heres anoither guy with retard bat speed

people think softball is only played by slow fat guys. tahts only 95 percent true lol

While I agree these guys are bad ass, it's a little misleading to the amateur players as well! They see these videos and think they can go out and do these things. It's not that easy. These guys do this every day. The hit and practice every day and get their swings fine tuned. Aside of that, the balls they use are almost always the more solid core (I never could remember the numbers) and super blue dots. The bats they swing are made differently just for them vs if you buy the same bat for recreational use.

DO you know who Bryson is, team worth, and Mikey Rodriguez, not sure what he's playing for if anyone anymore. Anyway, I used to play against these guys. My brother use to run NSA here in Northern California and he knows them. Anyway, that's where we found that out from was them. They had a charity tournament out here one year, and they were both out here, and when the did the home run derby, they brought those bats out, and compared them to the bats that we were swinging. There's a dramatic difference between them. That's mostly why people started rolling and shaving their bats. The problem is, the idiots that are rolling and shaving bats, DON'T HAVE ANY GOD DAMN SENSE IN THEIR HEADS AND SHOULDN'T HAVE THEM IN THEIR HANDS IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! Anyway, don't get me started on that!

Bottom line, it's impressive to watch these guys hit balls out of major league ball parks like this!

Thanks for the info nate. Im liking the combat! a little out of my price range but oh well. LOL

Good Choice!!!

oh i know but i cant count how many guys ive seen someone show up talking about how easy softball is to get put in their place. Ive stepped on teh field with resmondo. i actually know a few a level ballers and some that play in the utrip conference. Ive met and hit with john mcgraw jeff hall and mike macenko so I know just how much variation there is. i posted those to show cj that guys do get paid to play softball. the bryson you are talking about is bryson baker. alot of them swing dirty. but i know alot that dont as well. ive swung johnny mcgraws personal bat and it was nothing special.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Yes Bryson Baker. There's a lot of guys who talk shit about softball out there. They just don't have any idea cause they've watched beer leagues and think that's it. When in fact, we know that it's not.

I'm actually pretty much done. I'm tired of guys who go up there in rec leagues who wanna "blow middle" with altered bats cause they wanna prove how bad ass they are. But the fact is you're not a bad ass if you do it, you're a bad ass if you can do it with a regular bat and then have the balls to go stand on the mound the next inning and take what you've dished out. I do it, I have no problem doing it. But, I will say this, I won't go middle unless it's been opened. But again, it goes back to bat control and most of these clowns don't have it. I do which is why I will go out there and pitch after I've blown middle.

It's just turning into a game I don't really want any part of anymore. I still have to get up and go to work the next day! Golf is much less injury prone! Or for that matter, I'd rather stay home and build my next enclosure!

Thanks for chatting N8!

I would gladly welcome the challenge of going head to head with any softball guy that thinks they can hit a ball along way. It would take a bit to find the groove, but I have hit a regular crappy softball with a regular crappy bat well over 450'. I cant imagine getting my hands on a good bat(or 12, I doubt they would last long) and a batch of loaded balls. I could see some softballs being hit 500' plus.

I love when I see these big muscle bound guys hitting balls 350-400' right down the line and thinking they are big shit. Hit that same ball to straight away center at 450+ and I will be impressed. Needless to say it is really hard to impress me with a homerun, that is what I do for a living.

cj there are lots of guys that have said the same thing. Ive seen your clips on youtube i know you smash but these guys do it pitch after pitch after pitch. its a totally difference concept

heres one to the deep part of the park.

and heres another

those are normal games. not home run derby balls or bats.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

That las guy smacked the shit out of that ball.

Archived