Police shoot at homeless man "46" times

KillaCam

I see all this stuff about tazer, beanbags, gas, etc. Everyone needs to realize, a knife is DEADLY FORCE. And these cops you call trained, are taught to meet deadly force with deadly force. The 5 or 6 shots heard at tge end, maybe a little excessive, but by that point the guy was dead anyways, so it wasnt like if they wouldnt have been tgere, it woulda made a difference.

On second thought, we are all suppossed to be a family here. And just bc say, someone at mcdonalds fucks up my order, im not gonna go say "fuck all mcdonalds workers...they are retarded, racist, ignorant, etc." as to tge fact i am sure there are many people that work there, who are prolly active in this forum, that couldve gotten the order right. Point being, there are several, including myself, active members who have a career in law enforcement...whether they be in college, a correctional officer, a street cop such as myself, a lawyer, a judge, etc. What im trying to say is that just bc you feel the cops in this topic made a bad decision, or just bc you or someone you know has been wronged by a cop, you cant put them all in that same category. You never kno...the one that sees/hears you talking shot about "all" cops, may be the one who has to save your life or the life of a loved one.

Think on that...

mivtCK.png

I see all this stuff about tazer, beanbags, gas, etc. Everyone needs to realize, a knife is DEADLY FORCE. And these cops you call trained, are taught to meet deadly force with deadly force. The 5 or 6 shots heard at tge end, maybe a little excessive, but by that point the guy was dead anyways, so it wasnt like if they wouldnt have been tgere, it woulda made a difference.

On second thought, we are all suppossed to be a family here. And just bc say, someone at mcdonalds fucks up my order, im not gonna go say "fuck all mcdonalds workers...they are retarded, racist, ignorant, etc." as to tge fact i am sure there are many people that work there, who are prolly active in this forum, that couldve gotten the order right. Point being, there are several, including myself, active members who have a career in law enforcement...whether they be in college, a correctional officer, a street cop such as myself, a lawyer, a judge, etc. What im trying to say is that just bc you feel the cops in this topic made a bad decision, or just bc you or someone you know has been wronged by a cop, you cant put them all in that same category. You never kno...the one that sees/hears you talking shot about "all" cops, may be the one who has to save your life or the life of a loved one.

Think on that...

i have nothing against cops. i know not every cop is bad we only have a few but not everyone is perfect..

one thing though regardless if it was right or wrong what they did. lets forget about the guy even getting shot while on the floor. have you guys stopped to think that there could have been a stray bullet that could have killed a kid? if that would have happen what would people be saying about the cops now? it wouldnt be the same story you guys are saying now. And now we would have inconsiderate cops that didnt think before shooting.

out of 46 rounds only 11 hit the guy. 30 could have gone in and kill anyone that had nothing to do with that lunatic

though not every law officer is bad and lets not blame them all for a mistake 5 did

Actually from what i read, the guy caught 40 rounds, not 11, but i could be wrong. And abt the innocent, i get what you are saying, butthey werent hit. So there is no argument. Thats about as retarded as the earlier posts of "what if the guy raped your family member"

mivtCK.png

okay so read this story. 9 innocent people got shot by officers

On August 24, 2012, a man in a business suit shot and killed a former co-worker at 34th Street and 5th Avenue near the Empire State Building in New York City with a gun hidden in his briefcase. Following the initial shooting, the gunman, 58-year-old Jeffrey T. Johnson, was shot to death by police officers after raising his weapon at them. This is a nearby surveillance video of that encounter.

Nine bystanders were wounded by stray bullets fired by the officers, but did not suffer any life-threatening injuries.

the officers did kill the shooter but did manage to hit 9 other people.

edit: see the problem is there is shooting without even thinking about the surroundings. here(California) you even have to take a test before being able to buy a handgun. its a safety rule why isnt it fallowed by the law enforcement officers? you always have to think before you pull the trigger. when you hunt you just dont shoot at the deer. you have to check the backgrounds to see what will you hit if you miss the target. i understand being in the situation came make things hard but thats why they get the training

hahahaha this might be one of the only threads where i dont agree with alot of people...

My question is, What action did the police interpret as an attack and make them want to fire apon him? He looked to be stepping back. Sure he didnt put the knife down and surrender. But they reacted vey fast to him moving away...

Also to the people saying what if he raped your daughter... or what if he killed a cop... or what if... or what if.... That is just dumb. They knew who he was and his whole background before any shots were fired. He wasnt a rapist, he wasnt a murderer. So he did NOT deserve to die. let alone be slaughtered like that. He deserved a little more time from the police men and then shot to immobilize him. A man with a knife is not in any threating position with 1 bullet in his knee. He is on the ground, not dead... And then the police can control and detain him with caution. He didnt deserve to die just because he was waving a knife around in a parking lot.... NOW the OP didnt say he threatened anyone nor did it say he caused anyone harm before the cops where there. So he was just making a scene. Thats it. there was no need for that type of excessive force.

I am all for police and i respect the ones that protect me. But not everyone is good and just because you take an oath it doesnt mean you are going to do the right thing.

I think they should all lose their badges. Just my opinion.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

The officers are back at work, just doing desk work though. Four officers from the same department just got caught stealing during a raid. Looks like I wont have trouble finding an opening lol. Except they are discussing clearing out city police and having the sheriffs dept move in.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

The officers are back at work, just doing desk work though. Four officers from the same department just got caught stealing during a raid. Looks like I wont have trouble finding an opening lol. Except they are discussing clearing out city police and having the sheriffs dept move in.

what do you like best?

Sheriff never gives me trouble LAPD is a different story CHP are good too. if i ever get pulled over i hope its sheriff or CHP

The city police know the communities. You know maybe the whole thing was excessive but I can't say much until I'm in their shoes. I hear rumors that they police don't respond to calls on the north side of the city, I believe it I've never seen a cop there. Most all the residents on that side are killers, violent people. If you don't live there and you go over there they shoot at you. So it's hard to blame the police for being so on edge. There was a big raid over there a few years ago and one of the officers kicked in the door and a gang member shot him (don't remember how many times). Now if you have out of town noobs coming in and patrolling they are gonna get into some deep shit and handle it all wrong.

I can't say I know how it would work. If all new officers come in or they join or what.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

what do you like best?

Sheriff never gives me trouble LAPD is a different story CHP are good too. if i ever get pulled over i hope its sheriff or CHP

3 of my 4 tint tickets were from CHP :(

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Exact reason why I believe that not all cops should be allowed to carry lethal weapons, a very high powered taser would have taken him down in no time. Or rubber bullets.

UM NO... You dont meet lethal force (Knife) with non lethal force (tazer etc).... Most people dont realize that a person with a knife that is within 21ft of you can cover that distance and stab you before your brain tells you squeeze the trigger...

The general public doesn't understand because we dont do that for a living?? You dont have to be a police officer to understand 4 or 5 officers emptying their clips into one person is excessive and ridiculous. You still hear 10-15 shots after he falls and just a few more random ones towards the end. That is sad :(

They did what was necessary to defuse the situation... That is really all that needs to be said...

I cannot believe how many people defend the actions of obviously unstable, dangerous to society people, over the actions of the police that have to deal with these pieces of shit on a daily.

Guess what, that's one less motherfucker on the street you gotta worry about robbing or raping one of your loved ones.

Thank you Ken my sentiments exactly.... I have been in self defense situations and i will tell you that keeping track of how many shots you have made or reloading all ceases to exist for a better lack of words... Your brain shuts down un necessary functions and survival takes over so there is a good chance that some if not all of those officers dont even recall how many times they pulled the trigger....

** I honestly find it funny HOW many people critcize cops actions... BUT GOD FORBID they dont handle a situation fast enough everyone cusses them it just doesnt make sense.... /rant**

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived