Police shoot at homeless man "46" times

KillaCam

Shot 11 times, shot at 46 times. Read people, jeez.

Berto - 1 officer firing ~5 times. 1. If all 6 open fire its clearly because they were all trained improperly, let alone that out of the 46 shots only 11 hit.

All opened fire because they actually were trained properly. When your life or you're partners life is in danger you shoot, you don't wait to see if you partner is gonna shoot or their partner is gonna shoot, YOU shoot. If every other officer shoots too then that sucks for the person getting shot at but that's what's supposed to happen every time.

I agree that 11 of 46 shots is a bit disappointing, but as bad as that radio is, it got the job done and that's all that should matter.

Don't know why some people are so avid on backing up criminals.

Adrenaline and Tunnel Vision are a bitch... Thats all i will say to that bro not to mention trigger control under stress is nuts

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Berto - 1 officer firing ~5 times. 1. If all 6 open fire its clearly because they were all trained improperly, let alone that out of the 46 shots only 11 hit.

All opened fire because they actually were trained properly. When your life or you're partners life is in danger you shoot, you don't wait to see if you partner is gonna shoot or their partner is gonna shoot, YOU shoot. If every other officer shoots too then that sucks for the person getting shot at but that's what's supposed to happen every time.

I agree that 11 of 46 shots is a bit disappointing, but as bad as that radio is, it got the job done and that's all that should matter.

Adrenaline and Tunnel Vision are a bitch... Thats all i will say to that bro not to mention trigger control under stress is nuts

Very true, wasn't even putting that into consideration.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

I highly doubt it was 11 out of 46 shots.

Al Sharpton saying shit:

http://www.wnem.com/video?clipId=7703682&autostart=true

Couldn't get it to embed

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

and to think that alls they had to do was taze him and everything woulda been just fine...Lmao still think its funny that people even try to backup the police in situations like this, sure hes technically a "Criminal" but common their lives were in danger? It's like 10 "trained" police officers with handguns vs. one disgruntled and agitated homeless person with one knife, thats bullshit.. And they clearly shot him after he hit the ground wtf is that ? Seems like that video is just a buncha crazy bullshit I'd like to see if theres a full length video of it to see what else might of made them decide that them all open firing on him was the appropriate action..

*edit* Lmfao just noticed in the video one of the officers excuse and reasoning was "a person 20 feet away with a knife can be on you a split second" , haha what the hell do you have the reflexes of a 85 year old? sad that thats the best excuse they can come up with..

Very true, wasn't even putting that into consideration.

Logical thinking is pretty much NON existent when the Fight or Flight mode of human intellect kicks in... Its a DO WHAT I HAVE TO DO to survive mentality at ANY cost

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

and to think that alls they had to do was taze him and everything woulda been just fine...Lmao still think its funny that people even try to backup the police in situations like this, sure hes technically a "Criminal" but common their lives were in danger? It's like 10 "trained" police officers with handguns vs. one disgruntled and agitated homeless person with one knife, thats bullshit.. And they clearly shot him after he hit the ground wtf is that ? Seems like that video is just a buncha crazy bullshit I'd like to see loif theres a full length video of it to see what else might of made them decide that them all open firing on him was the appropriate action..

*edit* Lmfao just noticed in the video one of the officers excuse and reasoning was "a person 20 feet away with a knife can be on you a split second" , haha what the hell do you have the reflexes of a 85 year old? sad that thats the best excuse they can come up with..

You laugh at people backing up the cops, and i laugh at people backing up individuals who disobey the law and the police. Guess what...someone called the cops which means someone was scared enough to think this guy is a threat to my safety. I hope one day if you are ever caught in a situation like this, your instinct is to safely detain an assailant.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

and to think that alls they had to do was taze him and everything woulda been just fine...Lmao still think its funny that people even try to backup the police in situations like this, sure hes technically a "Criminal" but common their lives were in danger? It's like 10 "trained" police officers with handguns vs. one disgruntled and agitated homeless person with one knife, thats bullshit.. And they clearly shot him after he hit the ground wtf is that ? Seems like that video is just a buncha crazy bullshit I'd like to see loif theres a full length video of it to see what else might of made them decide that them all open firing on him was the appropriate action..

You laugh at people backing up the cops, and i laugh at people backing up individuals who disobey the law and the police. Guess what...someone called the cops which means someone was scared enough to think this guy is a threat to my safety. I hope one day if you are ever caught in a situation like this, your instinct is to safely detain an assailant.

well I wasn't backing up anybody so Idk who your laughing at...The situation was handled horribly, I dont care about adrenaline, when it comes down to it it was EXTREMELY excessive...That homeless dude was not gonna kill no cop, and I still ask the question why not taze him? You can find hundreds of youtube videos of cops tazing old people, kids, soccer moms and all types of people that didnt deserve to get tazed then when its time to actually use the tazer for what it should be used for they conveniently only have guns available...

Crazy deranged guy with a knife is not the time to taze. Lethal force is met with lethal force. And if you can not realize that you are sticking up for the crazy dude then i am done here. Like i said, if you ever find yourself in aa situation where there is a crazy dude with a lethal weapon, i hope your first instinct is to say, lets safely and calmly put him to sleep so we can ask how he is feeling and if he needs rainbow dreams instead of doing what he did here. I never once said kill a cop. There were bystanders, someone who called the cops in the first place. What if he didn't go down, got an innocent person and then put the knife to their throat? Your entire song would change because you're not looking at the whole picture, you're only thinking cops bad.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

well I wasn't backing up anybody so Idk who your laughing at...The situation was handled horribly, I dont care about adrenaline, when it comes down to it it was EXTREMELY excessive...That homeless dude was not gonna kill no cop, and I still ask the question why not taze him? You can find hundreds of youtube videos of cops tazing old people, kids, soccer moms and all types of people that didnt deserve to get tazed then when its time to actually use the tazer for what it should be used for they conveniently only have guns available...

Here is the easiest way for me to make you understand this... Protocol states "KNIFE= Deadly Force so it should be met with deadly force aka "Gun"....Non lethal would be tasers and Pepper spray which is NOT what you do when someone is in posession of a deadly weapon...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

You can't say he wouldn't of attacked or killed one of the cops. He could have been freaking out on some sort of drug. It can be hard to stop some of those people tripping out.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived