Police shoot at homeless man "46" times

KillaCam

Guess what Beemdub, in Germany the cops can fuck your shit up with repeater sticks all day long. With no stupid ass complaints and lawsuits from people like yourself. Aren't you like 12 or something? Until you've been in a real life or death confrontation, you should probably just stop posting, because you have absolutely no idea how it feels when its "my life or his".

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

That's a different situation. The police aren't threatened there. The guy had a hostage, you're supposed to remain calm. Also shooting would be way too much of a risk.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

hahahaha Thats funny.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Shit is no joke, I was stationed there for 7 years. They can beat you down if you get out of line, no questions asked. And most times, they'll let you go after they fuck you up.

Why burden the court system when they already made the point to not act a fool?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Good point.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

It works, like that in Samoa. Couple months in jail is kush living for some, but a beatdown would sure deter most from their own stupidity

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived