Police shoot at homeless man "46" times

KillaCam

Everyone is fucking weird.

40 shots resulting in 1 death just too much.

12 shots resulting in 1 death ok.

So then you're only argument is wasting bullets. And just because you Google, does not mean you know any of the background information. Dude was crazy, had a knife, threat removed. It's so much easier to judge someone in a position you've never been in, barely missing a car that ran a red light does not count as almost losing your life. Put yourself on the line day in day out and then you can talk.

And to the bullshit, one of him six of them, the threat is the same. He still could have harmed, injured, or even killed one before getting taken down. Or even worse, a civilian. Like I said, threat removed.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Like Miguels is saying, a normal person would be in jail for life. And these cops will probably get off with either losing their job or just slap on the wrist. They need to be held to a higher standard than the normal public. And letting these cops go will be an injustice.

Tell me why.

They removed a dangerous person from society.

Would it be better for you if dude killed a cop and then was killed with a single head shot?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Like Miguels is saying, a normal person would be in jail for life. And these cops will probably get off with either losing their job or just slap on the wrist. They need to be held to a higher standard than the normal public. And letting these cops go will be an injustice.

i honestly dont want the cops to get fired. just get better training and gun control. some cops go all their career without shooting the gun at someone. they really need to be prepared for a situation like this. some dont even know what to do at a time like this

edit: some cops have committed suicide after shootings so im sure it effects them in a way that they need psychological help after an incident like this

They did remove a dangerous person from society. If I removed that same person from society (the same way the cops did) because he was waving a knife at me. I'd be in jail. I don't get why any cops can get away with so much more than a normal person. Wrong is wrong if you have a badge or not. And 46 shots shots is wrong.

2005 Chevy Colorado

Pioneer avic-x930bt

Alpine pdx-m12

Alpine pdx-f4

Focal is 165

Focal ic 165

Sundown SA 15 D4

Kicker 0/1 OFC power wire

Kicker 12 awg speaker wire

XS Power D2400

DC Power 270 H/O Alt

They did remove a dangerous person from society. If I removed that same person from society (the same way the cops did) because he was waving a knife at me. I'd be in jail. I don't get why any cops can get away with so much more than a normal person. Wrong is wrong if you have a badge or not. And 46 shots shots is wrong.

You are fucking retarded.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Um its their job, thats why.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

LOL, if you removed him, the DA's office would remove your charges with a fine.

Once again, 46 shots or 1, who fucking cares.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Lets just say these officers knew how to handle their weapons. They did what needed to be done top remove the threat and that's all.

Lets change the situation up a bit, the guy had just raped your daughter, niece, wife, mother (using the situation that was already presented), NOW is 40 bullets enough?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Lets just say these officers knew how to handle their weapons. They did what needed to be done top remove the threat and that's all.

Lets change the situation up a bit, the guy had just raped your daughter, niece, wife, mother (using the situation that was already presented), NOW is 40 bullets enough?

Way too much force.

Fuck the police.

They are bad.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Way too much force.

Fuck the police.

They are bad.

lol

Damn police. Always out to find people to shoot. Haha

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived