Police shoot at homeless man "46" times

KillaCam

Kill the dude, I don't give a fuck. 46 shots is extremely excesive. Just like Miguels is saying, if it was you or I that shot the dude 7-8 times because we felt threatened, we'd be I'm jail right now. Just because you have a badge you can get away with anything. They need to be in the same trouble a normal person would in for shooting that many times. And I don't know how someone is "trained" if it takes anymore than 2 shots for one officer to bring someone down. I'm not a police office and I guarantee I could bring someone down in under 3 shots. Not the 7-8 it required.

2005 Chevy Colorado

Pioneer avic-x930bt

Alpine pdx-m12

Alpine pdx-f4

Focal is 165

Focal ic 165

Sundown SA 15 D4

Kicker 0/1 OFC power wire

Kicker 12 awg speaker wire

XS Power D2400

DC Power 270 H/O Alt

Shot 11 times, shot at 46 times. Read people, jeez.

Berto - 1 officer firing ~5 times. 1. If all 6 open fire its clearly because they were all trained improperly, let alone that out of the 46 shots only 11 hit.

All opened fire because they actually were trained properly. When your life or you're partners life is in danger you shoot, you don't wait to see if you partner is gonna shoot or their partner is gonna shoot, YOU shoot. If every other officer shoots too then that sucks for the person getting shot at but that's what's supposed to happen every time.

I agree that 11 of 46 shots is a bit disappointing, but as bad as that radio is, it got the job done and that's all that should matter.

Don't know why some people are so avid on backing up criminals.

wtf!! you dont get it, we are NOT defending the damn criminal. at least im not. what im saying is if i would have shot a criminal in that same manner my ass would have been in jail.there are many people(innocent people) in jail for that same reason so why are the police not being tried like us. i dont give a shit they shot at him 46 times or even 1000 times but why the fuck are they not being treated like such. they are only there to enforce the law not get away with murder no matter who the fuck they kill. what im saying is, us as citizens are loosing our rights and thats some bull shit

You don't know the law much do you?

If your life is being threatened you can defend yourself, even if it leads to your attackers death.

you obviously need to pay attention. i do have the right to kill the criminal yet if i shoot him while he is down its called murder

cops shot at that guy about 20 times after he was down.

Now, point me into the facts of how he was criminal? Other than making a scene in public?

I remember back in I believe the 90's there was that one clip they would show on Worlds Wildest Police videos where the guy was sitting in a lawn chair with a gun, sniper shot the gun and the thread was over. Nowadays, guy has a knife? Fuck it, kill him.

It's not essentially the fact they shot 46 times, its the fact that cops resort to deadly force instantly nowadays.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Kill the dude, I don't give a fuck. 46 shots is extremely excesive. Just like Miguels is saying, if it was you or I that shot the dude 7-8 times because we felt threatened, we'd be I'm jail right now. Just because you have a badge you can get away with anything. They need to be in the same trouble a normal person would in for shooting that many times. And I don't know how someone is "trained" if it takes anymore than 2 shots for one officer to bring someone down. I'm not a police office and I guarantee I could bring someone down in under 3 shots. Not the 7-8 it required.

Haha holy hell you are lost.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Its call an adrenaline rush. Like I said before, I bet those cop didn't realize that they pulled the trigger more than 3 times. Just like when someone is able to life off a car from someone that gets pinned under it. The have no clue how it happens it just does. The cops did what they were trained to do. I wish Rolex would chime in on this.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Berto - 1 officer firing ~5 times. 1. If all 6 open fire its clearly because they were all trained improperly, let alone that out of the 46 shots only 11 hit.

All opened fire because they actually were trained properly. When your life or you're partners life is in danger you shoot, you don't wait to see if you partner is gonna shoot or their partner is gonna shoot, YOU shoot. If every other officer shoots too then that sucks for the person getting shot at but that's what's supposed to happen every time.

I agree that 11 of 46 shots is a bit disappointing, but as bad as that radio is, it got the job done and that's all that should matter.

wtf!! you dont get it, we are NOT defending the damn criminal. at least im not. what im saying is if i would have shot a criminal in that same manner my ass would have been in jail.there are many people(innocent people) in jail for that same reason so why are the police not being tried like us. i dont give a shit they shot at him 46 times or even 1000 times but why the fuck are they not being treated like such. they are only there to enforce the law not get away with murder no matter who the fuck they kill. what im saying is, us as citizens are loosing our rights and thats some bull shit

If your life is being threatened you can defend yourself, even if it leads to your attackers death.

you obviously need to pay attention. i do have the right to kill the criminal yet if i shoot him while he is down its called murder

Yeah, because the guy you shot and killed is gonna go to court and testify that you shot him while he was down. lol

I don't know why me our anyone else keeps replying to you since we've had a wide variety of responses and your only thing has been "it's not fair".

Let me know when you run into something that IS fair to everyone.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

YOU ARE NOT A COP.

very interesting, so being a cop gives them the right to shoot at a guy that is on the floor after being gun down?

if he had a gun and could shoot back then yes i would agree. shoot him more. he has a knife and best he can do is throw it at them and im sure it wouldnt get far

Yeah, because the guy you shot and killed is gonna go to court and testify that you shot him while he was down. lol

I don't know why me our anyone else keeps replying to you since we've had a wide variety of responses and your only thing has been "it's not fair".

yeah just dont reply. there are many ways they can find out if you shoot a person when he is down. one is there could be witnesses and or a video about it.the other is they have crime seen investigator they will find out how he was shot and how you shot him. so even if i say he was up and kicking it my word against witnesses or evidence

yeah just dont reply. there are many ways they can find out if you shoot a person when he is down. one is there could be witnesses and or a video about it.the other is they have crime seen investigator they will find out how he was shot and how you shot him. so even if i say he was up and kicking it my word against witnesses or evidence

Got to be pretty dumb to shot someone out in the open where you can be recorded, no matter the circumstances.

And there are 12 jurors on a jury, all you have to do is convince one that you're actions were as a result of your life being threatened.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Got to be pretty dumb to shot someone out in the open where you can be recorded, no matter the circumstances.

And there are 12 jurors on a jury, all you have to do is convince one that you're actions were as a result of your life being threatened.

omg!! lets just agree that there is one less lunatic ON our streets.

edit:grammar

Archived