JEMT8 Posted September 5, 2012 Report Posted September 5, 2012 A couple buddies of mine took me a few weeks ago and I have been hooked ever since, Its nice to do something active and be out in nature and do something challenging. The best part is, discs are inexpensive and its not that hard to find free courses to play at so it is a very cheap and fun sport to partake in. Also drinking is extremely welcome too well at least at the places I go to (no glass though) Anybody else here a frolfer? and what do you use for discs? formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Pro7 Posted September 5, 2012 Report Posted September 5, 2012 Been discing for a few years and have gotten a couple hole in ones but on a pretty easy course. I prefer innova discs over discraft but just since innova has a nice classification system I personally use a champion boss and star xcaliber for drivers and haven't found a great midrange yet Do you throw forehand or backhand? I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
JEMT8 Posted September 5, 2012 Author Report Posted September 5, 2012 I am working on both trying to get my form less sloppy. I always bag left wicked hard when I back hand but my forehand tends to go a little smoother and I seem to have better bids. I have only played like 8 times so I'm still a noob. I am currently using discraft just because their rating system is easier to understand but I may start experimenting when i get better. I have a wraith from innova but I found out it's not a good disc for a beginner and I don't have tons of power behind my throws haha I have a discraft avenger (meant to get the avenger ss but grabbed this one by accident) for my driver, a buzzz for midrange and I have a soft banger gt and a soft magnet for my putts formerly known as Jaylor Swift
tacomaguy1 Posted September 5, 2012 Report Posted September 5, 2012 Champion groove and a cheap wraith Been playing for a couple months now Team Flex Issues
CLNFREAK Posted September 5, 2012 Report Posted September 5, 2012 been playing for about .... 17 years I played 6 days a week for years LOL ... I dont play much anymore (to busy) ... I am am an "ok" player .. I have helped design a few courses in my area
JEMT8 Posted September 5, 2012 Author Report Posted September 5, 2012 been playing for about .... 17 years I played 6 days a week for years LOL ... I dont play much anymore (to busy) ... I am am an "ok" player .. I have helped design a few courses in my area That's really cool. Seems like it would be a fun project to do. Now whenever I pass fields and whatnot all I can think of is that would make a sick disc golf course lmao formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Hunters21w Posted September 5, 2012 Report Posted September 5, 2012 I throw innova too. Mainly throw a champion wraith and a nice latitude putter. Local courses are 500ft and under so it's not hard to drive nearly to the tee on most. Have gotten 1 hole in one in 3 years on a 400ft drive that I'm happy about. Only throw forehand btw lol. I usually just teach girls how to throw backhand.. 06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400
dkindle613 Posted September 5, 2012 Report Posted September 5, 2012 I have been disc golfing for about 14 years. I guess you could say I'm pretty good at it. I can constantly throw 400+ ft. I can throw my crystal challenger putter 250+ ft. I have been in probably 3 dozen tournaments and have came in 1st in my class about 10 or 11 times.. up until 2 or 3 years ago, I would play 36 holes everyday at least 5 times a week. WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit 2003 ford explorer 2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box 1 T1500.1bdcp 250amp ALT by Mike Singer 2 runs of 0 gauge 3 yellow tops
JEMT8 Posted September 5, 2012 Author Report Posted September 5, 2012 Glad I'm not the only person on here who enjoys it on here. I just played a round and I did forehand for all my drives and I performed a ton better than usual. My arm kills though lol If anybody On here from mass played that would be tits. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
thecityxignites Posted September 5, 2012 Report Posted September 5, 2012 I play too. Mainly just for fun. I throw innova discs. I have a champion katana for my distance driver, a champion leopard for my fairway driver, and a factory second star for my midrange driver. I don't use a putter. I think it's a ton of fun. 2001 chevy cavalier Rebuild in progress what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2. well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette? i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.