Robert8252 Posted September 27, 2012 Report Posted September 27, 2012 I just wish I knew that feeling. Lol. I've had playstation since ps1 and just really like the controller. Always felt Xbox was the odd ball. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Mario928 Posted November 15, 2012 Report Posted November 15, 2012 Going to be buying a PS3 on black Friday for 200 bucks. I am also going to pre-order this game and GTA5. Build Under Construction Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514 Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4 Battery = XS D3400 Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger Mids and Highs = Stock Sub= Kicker L7 12" Alternator = 220 Mechman Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill
Robert8252 Posted December 8, 2012 Report Posted December 8, 2012 http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=uPVz9QC8teE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DuPVz9QC8teE 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Kyblack76 Posted January 3, 2013 Report Posted January 3, 2013 I'm getting a lil excited. Everything I see of this, gets better and better.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Robert8252 Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 Went ahead and got the post pandemic pre ordered. Can't wait for this game. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Katt Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 Even though i don't care for the PS3 or personally own one, This does look like a pretty cool game. I wouldn't mind getting one of my own for this game. *06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500* *91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*
Borris The Blade Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 I hope thats the final release date. 3rd one I've seen so far, first was dec. 31st then june 31st now its may 7th been waiting for this a while now. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
Toofast4u Posted June 8, 2013 Report Posted June 8, 2013 Game comes out next week! I'm lucky enough to have a little brother with a ps3. Looks like I get to bum off of him.
CaptainzPlanetz Posted June 8, 2013 Report Posted June 8, 2013 Picking it up Friday Morning ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.