OrionStang Posted September 9, 2012 Author Report Posted September 9, 2012 SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted September 9, 2012 Author Report Posted September 9, 2012 Now thats some weird shit, Adam. I'll drink to that. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 9, 2012 Report Posted September 9, 2012 My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
OrionStang Posted September 9, 2012 Author Report Posted September 9, 2012 I'm not doing anything that crazy. Keeping the back seats is justification to the wife for the purchase. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 9, 2012 Report Posted September 9, 2012 Now thats some weird shit, Adam. I'll drink to that. Cheers to this My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Kyblack76 Posted September 9, 2012 Report Posted September 9, 2012 Hes just chilling at a stop light,.. laying it down,.. beast mode.. lol... fucking dig it... SINGER ftw........ done SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 9, 2012 Report Posted September 9, 2012 Yea, he's pretty beast apparently. I was talking to TDH Brandon at the last show, and he was talking about Singer's 4th order designs.... He designed and built one, and somebody asked him what numbers it would put up when it's finished, and he called it within a few 10ths of a db. He's got skills, can't deny that. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Kyblack76 Posted September 9, 2012 Report Posted September 9, 2012 I'm not doing anything that crazy. Keeping the back seats is justification to the wife for the purchase. BAHHHHHH HAAA haaaa HAAAAA BAAAaaahhAHHAAAAA... of fuck ken,..you kill me.... whew.... i just pee'd a lil bit..... ahh... hell SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted September 9, 2012 Report Posted September 9, 2012 Yea, he's pretty beast apparently. I was talking to TDH Brandon at the last show, and he was talking about Singer's 4th order designs.... He designed and built one, and somebody asked him what numbers it would put up when it's finished, and he called it within a few 10ths of a db. He's got skills, can't deny that. See bro, I think alot dont even know that type of shit. That record Truly Wicked Custom set, was with Mikes Alts, and HIS box design....... I think some fail to think the dude is truly a artist.... really........... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 9, 2012 Report Posted September 9, 2012 Yea Blake's Burban was a work of art. Singer takes pride in it. But you're right, there's a science behind it that some just refuse to see or even begin to comprehend. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.