NO! Bigtimedesigns did not Get The hammer

naaa not at all, just talkin shit, after someone else talked some shit, nothing wrong with shit talkin as long as it doesnt get personal.
;):D yup yup...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

he really isnt getting the hammer....

its a joke. like im always saying "pics or banned" or "vids or banned"

chillax peoples

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Guest dropthabeat.com
wow lol the mods are dying to use their powers arent they?
naaa not at all, just talkin shit, after someone else talked some shit, nothing wrong with shit talkin as long as it doesnt get personal.

ohh they will drop some hammers

they just booted my cousin bassINyoFACE off this site the other day just for fuckin around with Dave a little. god these mods are a little on the power trip side if you ask me.

ohh they will drop some hammers

they just booted my cousin bassINyoFACE off this site the other day just for fuckin around with Dave a little. god these mods are a little on the power trip side if you ask me.

if you got a problem then go the fuck away....really were not on the "power side" people do stupid shit and we dont tolerate it. this is actualy a pretty laid back forum. like i said earlier if you dont like then go the fuck somewhere else...simple enough

p.s you need to be able to handle jokes. if we say "pics or banned" or some shit like that...WE DONT REALLY MEAN IT..

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

if you got a problem then go the fuck away....really were not on the "power side" people do stupid shit and we dont tolerate it. this is actualy a pretty laid back forum. like i said earlier if you dont like then go the fuck somewhere else...simple enough

p.s you need to be able to handle jokes. if we say "pics or banned" or some shit like that...WE DONT REALLY MEAN IT..

and it goes beyond messing with dave, he kept shittin all over the place with stupid comments and we got tired of it.

Edited by roscoe1129

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

yeah i agree the mods here are fairly laid back. they dont ban people for the hell of it like certain unnamed forums. and alot of the times people can come back just by apologizing where as in most forums its an ip ban.

nobody got banned, and nobody's getting banned... yet! ;)
when i replied to BIGtime it was a joke... everyone was jockin on memphis about what they could get the ladies to do also, so i called him out stating that he was fu ll of shit! needless to say... no one has posted up any pics of boobies with BIGtimes sig on them LOL :D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=