Oh, we'll I was going to say bring it by or something and I would get it going. It should be able to go up to 5 hrs if tuned right. Not saying you don't know how just from personal experience. I have tooled on all the traxxas motors the .15trx,2.5 and the 3.3 and I feel the 2.5 is very picky and finicky on its tuning a pain at times.

Man you're making me want to get my Traxxas Rustler fixed now! I think some gears are stripped or something. I stopped playing with it because one day it starting making a horrible ticking sound in the back. Now I really want to get her going again lol

Dude, now I want one too!

I've always been fascinated w them but never got to own one.

Damn, another expensive hobby! My girl will be pumped I bet...

Wonder if I could find a PT body for one?

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Uh Oh... I may have sparked an R/C fire on SMD lol....

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

They haul.more ass than nitro. Tell you.what. ill buy a emaxx.and.you buy a tmaxx. Well see who can keep theres running longer.

with a nitro motor properly tuned it can run just as long as a electric just fill it with gas and as long as your receiver batt are not dead it will keep going i used to race nitro. This is the difference 1/10 scale tmaxx vs 1/16 scale summit

DSC01635.jpg

DSC01634.jpg

They haul.more ass than nitro. Tell you.what. ill buy a emaxx.and.you buy a tmaxx. Well see who can keep theres running longer.

with a nitro motor properly tuned it can run just as long as a electric just fill it with gas and as long as your receiver batt are not dead it will keep going i used to race nitro. This is the difference 1/10 scale tmaxx vs 1/16 scale summit

DSC01635.jpg

DSC01634.jpg

Like the Maxx what else will you do to it? Is the summit brusshless?

Archived