What Is Wrong With Ricers Lmao Why Are They So Kool Bro.

Mike Travassos

My father had a 76 or so Toyota supra. He dropped a 302 in it, had to use the 289 mainfolds to clear the steering sector and had to cutom do the driveshaft, toyota yoke and ford driveshafts are different sizes. Thing had some serious balls.

I hate ricers too. Guy at work has a cavalier and he put some stipd 6" rattle trap muffler on it and he thinks he has racing exhaust now. When i bought my accord it had one of those stupid ass muflers on it too, went to the muffler shop the very next payday and told the guy i wanted a quiet muffler. Sounded nice and quiet for 2 weeks then the POS got louder and louder. Now it just sounds like shit again. I'll never go to that place again, now i need another muffler.

I'm of the opinion that cars should be seen and not heard, It's cool and all if you have a v8 thats cammed up and is chopping like a mofo at a stop light. But it's so much better to be quiet and totally anhialate (sp) someone who is loud and slow.

Sleepers are awesome. My neighbor is working on a Toyota Corona for his daughter lol. Yeah you read that right. It has surf racks. We put some 17" rims blacked out on it..nothing special...Car will be white like original. The big kicker is the LS2 and Manual tranny going in(and new rearend). The motor actually fits in with the only mods being mounts/bracing and cutting the grill for the radiator. He has alot of fab to do when it comes to bracing and strengthening the chassis.

The funny thing about it is the V8 weighs less than the stock inline 4 that looks like a solid chunk of steel. It sits 2 inches higher in the front so he has to lower it.

He is planning on making it as quiet as possible and with hidden exhaust tips so when your sitting at a light or cruising there is no indication it can haul ASS

I fucking love coronas. So many Japanese (and non japanese) power house swaps it's not even funny. Cool thing is, half the cars you can do it to look like grannymobiles. You should definitely post up pics of the corona. I love Yotas.

Here's and LS1 cressida.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

I hate ricers too. Guy at work has a cavalier and he put some stipd 6" rattle trap muffler on it and he thinks he has racing exhaust now. When i bought my accord it had one of those stupid ass muflers on it too, went to the muffler shop the very next payday and told the guy i wanted a quiet muffler. Sounded nice and quiet for 2 weeks then the POS got louder and louder. Now it just sounds like shit again. I'll never go to that place again, now i need another muffler.

I'm of the opinion that cars should be seen and not heard, It's cool and all if you have a v8 thats cammed up and is chopping like a mofo at a stop light. But it's so much better to be quiet and totally anhialate (sp) someone who is loud and slow.

Sleepers are awesome. My neighbor is working on a Toyota Corona for his daughter lol. Yeah you read that right. It has surf racks. We put some 17" rims blacked out on it..nothing special...Car will be white like original. The big kicker is the LS2 and Manual tranny going in(and new rearend). The motor actually fits in with the only mods being mounts/bracing and cutting the grill for the radiator. He has alot of fab to do when it comes to bracing and strengthening the chassis.

The funny thing about it is the V8 weighs less than the stock inline 4 that looks like a solid chunk of steel. It sits 2 inches higher in the front so he has to lower it.

He is planning on making it as quiet as possible and with hidden exhaust tips so when your sitting at a light or cruising there is no indication it can haul ASS

I fucking love coronas. So many Japanese (and non japanese) power house swaps it's not even funny. Cool thing is, half the cars you can do it to look like grannymobiles. You should definitely post up pics of the corona. I love Yotas.

Here's and LS1 cressida.

Ill take a few pics next time I'm at his house. He was my old next door neighbor but I moved to another part of town. Probably some time this week or next Ill have some pics.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Here's and LS1 cressida.

now that is sweet.

• 3 weeks later...

I hate ricers so much. They always haul ass and rev there hondas up and down the school parking lot. They "drop" them on stock rims and we have to wait while they drag their exhausts across the speed bumps at an angle. Winter is coming and if someone slides into my truck someone will get their dick smashed.. I'll sick Adam and chode on them...

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I hate ricers so much. They always haul ass and rev there hondas up and down the school parking lot. They "drop" them on stock rims and we have to wait while they drag their exhausts across the speed bumps at an angle. Winter is coming and if someone slides into my truck someone will get their dick smashed.. I'll sick Adam and chode on them...

You want to punish them, not pleasure them.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

You want to punish them, not pleasure them.

Lmao. N8 it is then.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I hate ricers, and some of the people I know that drive them, like one of them "let me show off my shitty fart cannon on my civic" or the other "I carbon fiber wrapped my hood and trunk on my stock Honda Accord, and rocking a P1 12', I'm so fucking cool"

Don't be a fucking hater. I got cf wrapped lips (seriously) and my friends have cf wrapped hoods, it's +10 hp for ever sticker and every cf thing we can wrap. So screw you! :)

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

I love ricers, they always want to race. They usually rev at me at red lights, I rev back. Light turns green and they take off looking so "cool", as I slowly pull away from my stop. Its rush hour traffic, stupid fuck.

Retards.

lmao thats funny

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

I love ricers, they always want to race. They usually rev at me at red lights, I rev back. Light turns green and they take off looking so "cool", as I slowly pull away from my stop. Its rush hour traffic, stupid fuck.

Retards.

lmao thats funny

It's funny bc orion had 2 18's walled in his mustang yet he kept up

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Archived