LoudPursuit Posted September 13, 2012 Report Posted September 13, 2012 Hey Guys, I will be going to Vegas on Oct 6-8 and would like to know if anyone has any suggestions on must see attractions, things to do, where to eat , things to watch out for, whatever. This will be my first time and I'd love to get everyone's opinion to make this trip a blast. Thanks in advance. Headunit: Pioneer avh-1400dvd Subs: DC Audio lvl 4 18 with carbon fibre dustcaps Sub amp: Rockford T2500-1bdcp Mids & Highs: RF Prime 5.25's + Focal Polyglass 6.5s Highs Amp: RF T600-4 Batts: XS Power D975, XS Power D925 Alt: Mechman 270a Wires: Shok Industries 1/0, RF RCA's and Shok 12/8 gauge speaker wires Deadening: Second Skin TEAM DC TEAM SHOK
Leo1103 Posted September 13, 2012 Report Posted September 13, 2012 if your staying off of the strip look into a monorail pass, you'll save a ton of money on cab fare. 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
OrionStang Posted September 13, 2012 Report Posted September 13, 2012 Go without a plan. If you gamble, do it responsibly. If you are trying to learn new games, do it early (5-6pm), the dealers will teach you. Clubs, don't waste your money on expensive ones, they are all the same. Shows, meh. Way overpriced unless you got coupons to Kriss Angel or Blue Man. Fuck, just have fun. Oh, there are hundreds of mexicans on the strip with business cards for hookers. Just ignore them....or collect the cards. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
LoudPursuit Posted September 13, 2012 Author Report Posted September 13, 2012 Go without a plan. If you gamble, do it responsibly. If you are trying to learn new games, do it early (5-6pm), the dealers will teach you. Clubs, don't waste your money on expensive ones, they are all the same. Shows, meh. Way overpriced unless you got coupons to Kriss Angel or Blue Man. Fuck, just have fun. Oh, there are hundreds of mexicans on the strip with business cards for hookers. Just ignore them....or collect the cards. Thanks, any place you know of where to get said coupons? I'm staying at the Luxor, do you think they'd provide some? Headunit: Pioneer avh-1400dvd Subs: DC Audio lvl 4 18 with carbon fibre dustcaps Sub amp: Rockford T2500-1bdcp Mids & Highs: RF Prime 5.25's + Focal Polyglass 6.5s Highs Amp: RF T600-4 Batts: XS Power D975, XS Power D925 Alt: Mechman 270a Wires: Shok Industries 1/0, RF RCA's and Shok 12/8 gauge speaker wires Deadening: Second Skin TEAM DC TEAM SHOK
WastedTalent Posted September 13, 2012 Report Posted September 13, 2012 I'd collect the cards. Then later on, after the trip, do some of that crank line stuff. Sounds fun right? Lol edit: The Luxor might considering I think that's where Criss stays. That's the pyramid one right? I know he now owns his own house but I believe he still has a suite or something there. Could be wrong, could've lost it or given it back when he got his house. Sheena = pedobear
OrionStang Posted September 13, 2012 Report Posted September 13, 2012 The coupons are harder and harder to come by. Search online, or ask at the desk when you check in. And, I am sorry you chose the Luxor, shitty. But that's me, I stay at Caesars Palace, The Venetian, etc. Luxor is, however, one of my more successful craps locations. And they have a good Mexican/Texican spot in there. I go 4-5 times a year, but just drink and gamble. Maybe catch a show with my wife just to keep her happy. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
ToNasty Posted September 13, 2012 Report Posted September 13, 2012 Orion stang said it right. I was just there a few weeks ago with the wife. All i planned on doing was gambling and getting hammered. And that i did My favorite hotel is the wynn or the venetian. And hit margaritaville ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
LoudPursuit Posted September 13, 2012 Author Report Posted September 13, 2012 The coupons are harder and harder to come by. Search online, or ask at the desk when you check in. And, I am sorry you chose the Luxor, shitty. But that's me, I stay at Caesars Palace, The Venetian, etc. Luxor is, however, one of my more successful craps locations. And they have a good Mexican/Texican spot in there. I go 4-5 times a year, but just drink and gamble. Maybe catch a show with my wife just to keep her happy. I've only ever heard good things about the Luxor, anything in particular youve heard wrong with it? No backing out now but itd be good to know what to expect. Headunit: Pioneer avh-1400dvd Subs: DC Audio lvl 4 18 with carbon fibre dustcaps Sub amp: Rockford T2500-1bdcp Mids & Highs: RF Prime 5.25's + Focal Polyglass 6.5s Highs Amp: RF T600-4 Batts: XS Power D975, XS Power D925 Alt: Mechman 270a Wires: Shok Industries 1/0, RF RCA's and Shok 12/8 gauge speaker wires Deadening: Second Skin TEAM DC TEAM SHOK
OrionStang Posted September 13, 2012 Report Posted September 13, 2012 Just walk around the strip. You'll find shit to do LOL. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
LoudPursuit Posted September 13, 2012 Author Report Posted September 13, 2012 I plan on getting hammered, and watching a show or two. Margaritaville sounds like a plan. Headunit: Pioneer avh-1400dvd Subs: DC Audio lvl 4 18 with carbon fibre dustcaps Sub amp: Rockford T2500-1bdcp Mids & Highs: RF Prime 5.25's + Focal Polyglass 6.5s Highs Amp: RF T600-4 Batts: XS Power D975, XS Power D925 Alt: Mechman 270a Wires: Shok Industries 1/0, RF RCA's and Shok 12/8 gauge speaker wires Deadening: Second Skin TEAM DC TEAM SHOK
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.