DC Sound Lab

XL M2's making flap flap type noise on low note of Put On Decaf remix?

no. first off, the dd1 only looks at two frequencies. 40hz and 1000hz.

second, bass boosting songs is fine, AS LONG AS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. those youtube idiots that put a 9001db bass boost on a song cause they learned it from another youtube video showing how to do it wrong. they dont count because they're morons. decaf doesn't really bass boost iirc. maybe he does, maybe he doesnt. but virtually none of his songs clip. frankly, i dont know what the fuck he does or how he does it, but every song is loud lol.

most amps have a set frequency at which they boost the signal. its almost always 45hz.

Edited by Kranny

He raises the dB level of his songs to the point just before clipping. Sometimes there is clipping in the mids or even a soft clip for a fraction of a second in a song, but for the most part, the songs are completely clean and safe to play, as long as you set the gains accordingly.

Edit: and that's just a very basic and simple explanation of what he does and may not be the best way to explain it.

Edited by memphisBred

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

And songs that clip straight off the CD, he won't touch. No point if it's already a dirty song.

you raise another valid point. its virtually impossible to "unclip" a song that was mastered at the studio by a dumb ass DJ. i dont care what anyone says. nor can you make a song that sounds like crap, sound less like crap.

Edited by Kranny

And songs that clip straight off the CD, he won't touch. No point if it's already a dirty song.

you raise another valid point. its virtually impossible to "unclip" a song that was mastered at the studio by a dumb ass DJ. i dont care what anyone says. nor can you make a song that sounds like crap, sound less like crap.

So, like Bieber. There is no good way to make that little girl sound good.

EDIT: good point kylar, we thread jacked this shit bad lol.

Edited by Lbox88
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

So, like Bieber. There is no good way to make that little girl sound good.

EDIT: good point kylar, we thread jacked this shit bad lol.

Word,..... and sorry but, that seems to happen quite a bit as of late...... and it gets a lil old... ya know?

OFF TOPIC TIME... WOOT!...

Can you imagine being a new person that just paid to support, and then see this type of stuff all day?.....

I just think we are all better than that....... i know we could be....

I dunno.. just a observation....(i want to make this the one and only place to be,......... and sometimes... hell, i hate seeing the way we treat each other......)

Ok... im done with the soap box........

edit - i would wait for a vid, and for CJ or Corona jeff, THOR, and the like to jump in.... Just me

Edited by KyLar96