viper1315 Posted September 15, 2012 Report Posted September 15, 2012 I need help wireing my subs I am so co fused and have been working it for a hour. I am going Isane I have a Dmm and it's reading wierd can someone call me maybe 831 801 8683 I need it done ASAP please Quote 2001 GMC Sierra DC Audio Build =http://www.stevemead...o-level-4-build 2001 GMC Sierra XSPower D3400 Pioneer AVHD 1400 MB Quart Component Sets Pioneer 5x4s Audiotechnix Power Wire, Speaker Wire, Sound Deadener DC Audio Level 4 10s DC Audio 3.5k Rocford Fosgate R400-4 HID 6k Slammed Truck on 20s Candy Blue.
ludeman Posted September 15, 2012 Report Posted September 15, 2012 http://www.jlaudio.com/header/Support/Tutorials/Wiring+Dual+Voice+Coil+%28DVC%29+Subwoofer+Drivers/Tutorial%3A+Wiring+Dual+Voice+Coil+%28DVC%29+Subwoofer+Drivers/287544 Quote Ray 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Kenwood DDX9702S Connected with iDatalink Maestro Cactus Sounds PF K5 w/ 1 Sundown Audio Zv.4 "10 Cactus Sounds PF 250.4 w/ SSA Evil 6.5" Midranges & Evil 1's Tweeters Northstar D3100 in the rear
08tahoe Posted September 15, 2012 Report Posted September 15, 2012 What kind of subs are they, how many ohms, what ohm load are you trying to wire to, and what amp are you trying to wire them too? Quote
CJ18 Posted September 15, 2012 Report Posted September 15, 2012 I need help wireing my subs I am so co fused and have been working it for a hour. I am going Isane I have a Dmm and it's reading wierd can someone call me maybe 831 801 8683 I need it done ASAP please Am I the only one that caught that? Just click here and enter your sub quantity and impedance. http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp Quote
dolarbilz Posted September 15, 2012 Report Posted September 15, 2012 You close to salinas.?i can help you. Im in 831 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.