Second Skin Audio

Honda Accord second skin / more pictures pg 3 !

Whats up guys,,

today first time ever I did second skin in my car.. I had only 20 sqft so I put it on the hood and 2 pieces on each front door..

I will definitely get more of this product.. its great! Bass is much cleaner with no rattles.. Im gonna put couple more slices on each door and do the

back door, trunk and floor later on ..

heres some pictures..

what u think ?

photo210l.jpgphoto410.jpgphoto410.jpgphoto510.jpgphoto113ji.jpgphoto212lr.jpgphoto311l.jpg43400678.jpgphoto29c.jpg41890872.jpg95364377.jpgphoto313x.jpgphoto114ex.jpgphoto112g.jpgphoto512s.jpgphoto511.jpgphoto413m.jpgphoto312m.jpg

Edited by OrzechNJ

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

nice looks like you did a good job... especially removing the tail lights. +1 for that. black anodized ftw too

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

nice looks like you did a good job... especially removing the tail lights. +1 for that. black anodized ftw too

thanks.. I had to take them off cause they were making to much noise..

Im plannin to get at least 40 more sqft .. I would get it long time ago if I knew that it makes such a difference!

the other problem is that all rattles went from the hood on the bumper somehow lol.. and I have to take the bumper off and put some foam under it ..

at least I can bump my system with windows closed and cant hear any rattles !!!!

Dont wait with deadening guys !! Im more than 100% satisfied !!

My whole car is deadend with an array of second skin products and I I've it !!! I. Love it so much that second skin has actually caused me to hate my 2012 ford edge I bought because it doesn't have deadened on it and it doesn't even have a system in it (yet) that car will be getting the works with deadener !!!! Looks like you did a great job !!!!

My whole car is deadend with an array of second skin products and I I've it !!! I. Love it so much that second skin has actually caused me to hate my 2012 ford edge I bought because it doesn't have deadened on it and it doesn't even have a system in it (yet) that car will be getting the works with deadener !!!! Looks like you did a great job !!!!

thanks

Even with this amount on front doors it seems to be lil more quiet :) I cant wait till I make rest of the car !

Yeah looks good. Maybe a little bit of overkill in a few areas, but each car and setup is different.

:)

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Yeah looks good. Maybe a little bit of overkill in a few areas, but each car and setup is different.

:)

Overkill u mean that i rolled it too much?

Im gonna put couple more sheets on the hood when i get some more..