STL.Don Posted September 17, 2012 Report Posted September 17, 2012 Well I only know of one and it is made by AudioPipe (http://www.audiopipe.com/products/loudspeakers/apmb/apmb-514nd.html). I have heard the 8" and 6"x9" loud speakers, from AudioPipe, and they sounded very good for SQ and for SPL. I was able to hear the midbass quite well over the DC Level 4's and it sound awesome. I wish you luck and hope you find some you like.
TRTC360 Posted September 17, 2012 Report Posted September 17, 2012 My bad newls '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
iceman1575 Posted September 17, 2012 Report Posted September 17, 2012 I dropped a set of Pyle Pro 1" compression drivers in my old Yamaha's before I sold them, and tested them on my buddy's guitar amp, and that HF driver will rip your face off (Something like a 103-104dB sensitivity). I liked the sound of it while I had it hooked up...lol. As with every other speaker, use it in the right way, and it won't fail you. POTATO!
ChevyBoy95 Posted September 17, 2012 Report Posted September 17, 2012 i have the pyles in 6's and love them, have great midbass too. also like the daytons, but they lacked the low end (did well above 100hz though) Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
Jaren Hew Posted October 2, 2012 Report Posted October 2, 2012 http://www.parts-express.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&Partnumber=290-301&scqty=2 anyone tried these or any reviews?
BobbyG2 Posted October 2, 2012 Report Posted October 2, 2012 ^ Those would be good in a budget, low power build. Nothing close to what the OP is looking for though. *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.