newls1 Posted September 16, 2012 Report Posted September 16, 2012 gonna replace every 6.5" mid in my tahoe with the AQ pro mids here very shortly, but I still have 2 sets of 5 1.4's (1 set per door aswell, and a set in my A-Pillars) and was hoping there is such a thing as a 5 1/4 pro mid out there in the world some where Thanks I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Omega5002 Posted September 16, 2012 Report Posted September 16, 2012 http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?partnumber=295-010 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
TeamHT Posted September 16, 2012 Report Posted September 16, 2012 Pyle, Lanzar, Oxygen Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
roscoe1129 Posted September 16, 2012 Report Posted September 16, 2012 all crap brands from what i see looking in my distributor catalog Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 16, 2012 Report Posted September 16, 2012 I've got the Pyle pro 5 1/4's and they really aren't that bad at all. They don't look as tacky as the rest of the mainstream shit they sell either. Gimme a minute and I'll post pics. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 16, 2012 Report Posted September 16, 2012 My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
bighossf150 Posted September 16, 2012 Report Posted September 16, 2012 You like the pyles? I've been thinkin bout getting 8 of the 5" sealed back mids and 4 of the pyle pro super tweets to go in the trim panels on my wall. The pyle tweets look exactly like my aq super tweets and I love my aq's Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
newls1 Posted September 16, 2012 Author Report Posted September 16, 2012 yeah, their not bad looking, but i dont think i could ever install anything in my tahoe that reads........ "pyle" I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
TeamHT Posted September 16, 2012 Report Posted September 16, 2012 O2 Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
TeamHT Posted September 16, 2012 Report Posted September 16, 2012 You like the pyles? I've been thinkin bout getting 8 of the 5" sealed back mids and 4 of the pyle pro super tweets to go in the trim panels on my wall. The pyle tweets look exactly like my aq super tweets and I love my aq's Looking like doesn't mean much Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.