burpleranger Posted September 17, 2012 Report Posted September 17, 2012 So, did anyone else "squeal like a 12 yr old little girl" (or anything similar) after getting their first reall good piece of adio equipment? I know I did. now be honest lol Where does Burpleranger come from? My ranger is a 2004 Ford Ranger Edge, Sonic "Blue" In a certain light it looks purple, but then it also looks blue. lol Everyone's system is "the best" in "their own mind" (this includes me, even though i "know" its not)
BobbyG2 Posted September 17, 2012 Report Posted September 17, 2012 Lol no "What are you, a girl or something?" It did feel like Christmas morning though. *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
Skullz Posted September 17, 2012 Report Posted September 17, 2012 No I did have the biggest smile ever though. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
IBleedMusick Posted September 17, 2012 Report Posted September 17, 2012 Not even gonna lie. First time I ever bought a real piece of quality car audio equipment. I squealed we we we like a little piggy all the way home. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
conceptM Posted September 17, 2012 Report Posted September 17, 2012 I was happy as a kid with my first kit, BUT as I didn't even know how I was supposed to install the amp my happiness was very short... and followed by a lot of buzzing noises and this is how I learned how important a good clean ground really is Woofer: 12" Phase Linear Aliante Limited Mids & highs: DLS Ultimate 5 1/4" Amp: Audison VRX 6.420 HU: Sony CDX-C90R
burpleranger Posted September 17, 2012 Author Report Posted September 17, 2012 I was happy as a kid with my first kit, BUT as I didn't even know how I was supposed to install the amp my happiness was very short... and followed by a lot of buzzing noises and this is how I learned how important a good clean ground really is Haha yeah, i remember the same thing hapening to me with my first amp. Its quite the learning curve (but easy as pie once its learned ) Where does Burpleranger come from? My ranger is a 2004 Ford Ranger Edge, Sonic "Blue" In a certain light it looks purple, but then it also looks blue. lol Everyone's system is "the best" in "their own mind" (this includes me, even though i "know" its not)
Kevin M Posted September 17, 2012 Report Posted September 17, 2012 When I got my Image dynamic horns and installed them in my car I was cheezin'. After adjusting the polarity to raise the stage, setting the gains, and tweaking my little 7 band eq I played a little Nickle creek, Cake, and Dave and was amazed the output and sound on 30 watts. Best $400 I ever spent in my car. When I get that ms8 I will be geekin' out er' time I get to listen to the car. It' will be like rediscovering my entire music collection. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
SMZ2 Posted September 17, 2012 Report Posted September 17, 2012 When I got my 18 I was grinning ear to ear and like flipping out haha My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.