dog24fret Posted September 22, 2012 Report Posted September 22, 2012 I know its out there lurking just waiting for the one pic..... gunna kill all other memes go for it chode..... Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Chode69 Posted September 22, 2012 Report Posted September 22, 2012 LOLOLOLOLOL bring on the buttsecks NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Chode69 Posted September 22, 2012 Report Posted September 22, 2012 NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
roscoe1129 Posted September 22, 2012 Report Posted September 22, 2012 not gunna lie when I seen chode posted my butthole puckered a little still not the ones tho nick Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Chode69 Posted September 22, 2012 Report Posted September 22, 2012 I know its out there lurking just waiting for the one pic..... gunna kill all other memes go for it chode..... oh you already know NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Chode69 Posted September 22, 2012 Report Posted September 22, 2012 not gunna lie when I seen chode posted my butthole puckered a little still not the ones tho nick oh its commin...heheheheheheheheeheh NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
C-Fizzy Posted September 22, 2012 Report Posted September 22, 2012 But chodes not funny. Lol under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
dog24fret Posted September 22, 2012 Report Posted September 22, 2012 I was almost feeling bad for Adam in this meme thread. Is Chode really that much of a threat to you Roscoe? Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
roscoe1129 Posted September 22, 2012 Report Posted September 22, 2012 OLD pic that I am sure only he has anymore..... not after today I bet tho Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.