HatersGonnaHate Posted September 24, 2012 Report Posted September 24, 2012 Cuz he's too broke to afford new school LOLOLOL My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
ALPINE408 Posted September 24, 2012 Report Posted September 24, 2012 i got a cd changer played threw 160 dbs just fine? guess thats still not loud enough and fuck usb or itunes compressed music sounds LIKE ASS i am old school but compressed files are sorry... i wont use them i like my music to sound gooooood! Have you ever had your woofers blown?
Omega5002 Posted September 24, 2012 Report Posted September 24, 2012 i got a cd changer played threw 160 dbs just fine? guess thats still not loud enough and fuck usb or itunes compressed music sounds LIKE ASS i am old school but compressed files are sorry... i wont use them i like my music to sound gooooood! That I agree with, 320 sounds like butt. Lossless ftw 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
ALPINE408 Posted September 24, 2012 Report Posted September 24, 2012 Cuz he's too broke to afford new school LOLOLOL lmao!!!! how many 10's do you have? now how many 10's do i have? how much amp power on tap do you have? how much amp power on tap do i have? how many batts do you have?? now how many do i have? who's really the broke one? Have you ever had your woofers blown?
97Jetta1637 Posted September 24, 2012 Report Posted September 24, 2012 That I agree with, 320 sounds like butt. Lossless ftw #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 24, 2012 Report Posted September 24, 2012 Touche asshole lol I've got money, I'm just not spending it on shit that I don't feel like squeezing into my civic lol My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
ALPINE408 Posted September 24, 2012 Report Posted September 24, 2012 shit used for got the d Have you ever had your woofers blown?
ALPINE408 Posted September 24, 2012 Report Posted September 24, 2012 Touche asshole lol I've got money, I'm just not spending it on shit that I don't feel like squeezing into my civic lol im just messing with you im broke as f**k lol Have you ever had your woofers blown?
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 24, 2012 Report Posted September 24, 2012 Haha fucking knew it lol You did prove a valid point though My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
dog24fret Posted September 24, 2012 Report Posted September 24, 2012 Touche asshole lol I've got money, I'm just not spending it on shit that I don't feel like squeezing into my civic lol im just messing with you im broke as f**k lol Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.