dog24fret Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 That was all! I read that in the beginning of this thread I just figured there was more. Just own up to a mistake and take the jokes and what all comes with it that's just how it is. Funny how some can dish it out but not take it. EGGGG-FUCKING-ZACTLY!!!! Take me for example. I've been mouth-fucked, raped, and sodomized so many times in this thread. Don't hear me bitching about it. With that all I can say Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
dog24fret Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 I'll show you what I lived with all my life to this day. Have fun Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
SnowDrifter Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 That was all! I read that in the beginning of this thread I just figured there was more. Just own up to a mistake and take the jokes and what all comes with it that's just how it is. Funny how some can dish it out but not take it. EGGGG-FUCKING-ZACTLY!!!! Take me for example. I've been mouth-fucked, raped, and sodomized so many times in this thread. Don't hear me bitching about it. Yeah, but that doesn't count... You like it ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 That was all! I read that in the beginning of this thread I just figured there was more. Just own up to a mistake and take the jokes and what all comes with it that's just how it is. Funny how some can dish it out but not take it. EGGGG-FUCKING-ZACTLY!!!! Take me for example. I've been mouth-fucked, raped, and sodomized so many times in this thread. Don't hear me bitching about it. Yeah, but that doesn't count... You like it ;) My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 I'll show you what I lived with all my life to this day. Have fun Blow up doll? My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
dog24fret Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 32 years of him being a joke line for me. That is the first time of hearing that one lol. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 LOL he's got the perfect face for it hahah My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
dog24fret Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
jg23 Posted September 25, 2012 Report Posted September 25, 2012 That was all! I read that in the beginning of this thread I just figured there was more. Just own up to a mistake and take the jokes and what all comes with it that's just how it is. Funny how some can dish it out but not take it. EGGGG-FUCKING-ZACTLY!!!! Take me for example. I've been mouth-fucked, raped, and sodomized so many times in this thread. Don't hear me bitching about it. You can't rape the willing. LMFAO 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.