CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 Lol so true those are the only post I've ever seen him make haha. Does he have a build? Yes, in his wife's shirt. www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
SMZ2 Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 Lol so true those are the only post I've ever seen him make haha. Does he have a build? Yes, in his wife's shirt. Ell-oh-ell!! Haha My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
Omega5002 Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
C-Fizzy Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 Some of the most expensive double d's known to man tho lol under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Omega5002 Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 Indeed 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
SMZ2 Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 But what if your running multiple dd subs and amps??? Quadruple D's? My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
Omega5002 Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 Then more Double D's to play with! 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
SMZ2 Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 Lol and more money to spend... My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
Omega5002 Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
dog24fret Posted September 26, 2012 Report Posted September 26, 2012 Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.