97Jetta1637 Posted September 30, 2012 Report Posted September 30, 2012 full body condom + insect bomb = adam is ready to get the dick #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 30, 2012 Report Posted September 30, 2012 Do you get a half-off discount on your full body condoms? My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
97Jetta1637 Posted September 30, 2012 Report Posted September 30, 2012 Do you get a half-off discount on your full body condoms? nah, just a quarter. only missing one leg not 2 #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 30, 2012 Report Posted September 30, 2012 LOL My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
dog24fret Posted September 30, 2012 Report Posted September 30, 2012 I got charmin ready for for butt hurt Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
dog24fret Posted September 30, 2012 Report Posted September 30, 2012 Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Ballen194 Posted September 30, 2012 Report Posted September 30, 2012 I fucking love Lifetime. Lifetime, Movies to fall asleep to. 98 Isuzu Rodeo Pioneer Deh-6300ub SUBS*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order AMP Banda 3500 Mids/Highs Pioneer EQ Clarion EQS746 ETC. Two 1/0 run's KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3 Shuriken BT-100 under the hood Shuriken BT-120 in the back
Ballen194 Posted September 30, 2012 Report Posted September 30, 2012 I got charmin ready for for butt hurt charmin sticks to your fingers when the semen soaks through it. better get some paper towels. 98 Isuzu Rodeo Pioneer Deh-6300ub SUBS*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order AMP Banda 3500 Mids/Highs Pioneer EQ Clarion EQS746 ETC. Two 1/0 run's KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3 Shuriken BT-100 under the hood Shuriken BT-120 in the back
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted September 30, 2012 Report Posted September 30, 2012 I fucking love Lifetime. Are you telling us you're a battered woman? Guess that explains why you like the cawk. www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
KillaCam Posted September 30, 2012 Report Posted September 30, 2012 I fucking love Lifetime. Are you telling us you're a battered woman? Guess that explains why you like the cawk. I always got the impression that a lot of women that watch lifetime have been in a lot of bad relationships (usually their own damn fault) and hate men. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.