SnowDrifter Posted October 12, 2012 Report Posted October 12, 2012 I'm waiting Adam For what? Just wait until you really see some tricks ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
HatersGonnaHate Posted October 12, 2012 Report Posted October 12, 2012 I don't even know how to respond to that one lol My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
dog24fret Posted October 12, 2012 Report Posted October 12, 2012 Hurt me if you can Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
SnowDrifter Posted October 12, 2012 Report Posted October 12, 2012 You? Speechless? What blasphemy is this?!?! ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
HatersGonnaHate Posted October 12, 2012 Report Posted October 12, 2012 I'm still a little off my game tonight lol. Trying to get over this damn cold that's going around, all hopped up on meds. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
SnowDrifter Posted October 12, 2012 Report Posted October 12, 2012 I'm still a little off my game tonight lol. Trying to get over this damn cold that's going around, all hopped up on meds. ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted October 12, 2012 Report Posted October 12, 2012 Dug deep for that one! Lmao! Good job Adam
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted October 12, 2012 Report Posted October 12, 2012 Hurt me if you can Nice try .. But I drive an s-10
dog24fret Posted October 12, 2012 Report Posted October 12, 2012 Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
dog24fret Posted October 12, 2012 Report Posted October 12, 2012 Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.