Jump to content

**Official SMD Meme Thread**


Recommended Posts

Posted

Dude!!! It actually is, ha ha

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

why would you do thAT?

He's earned the nickname creepy mikey and I'm trying to change his attitude, personality, and give him some confidence. I've taken him out with girls 100% down for the D and he's just too scared to pull the trigger. I have a very tough love approach and I've actually worked in his style, dress, and had him on Rogaine. I know, LOL, but it actually has worked. This picture is from last July and he actually looks so different than that. But he still can't pull the trigger and is now a 24 year old virgin who is still trying to overcome his lack of social skills that have seriously creeped out all women he comes in contact with.

This should push him to man up and put some D in the vag

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

It definitely will. I've made almost 20 and he's seen all of them. Don't worry, in the end he's a big boy ;)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

th_virginmeme1_zpsda604261.jpg

I'll have more tomorrow. Photo bucket is a bitch on my nexus 7

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

I use imageshack. It's an app and oh my God is it awesome

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

ZomboDroid19052013013156_zps3c1768ad.jpg

ZomboDroid19052013012917_zpsf679dc67.jpg

ZomboDroid19052013012810_zps323af202.jpg

ZomboDroid19052013012633_zpseff7b7ea.jpg

I'll be bored at work today, I'll make more.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

LOL

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 523 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...