KillaCam Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 hahha. im loving this thread still. anyone was dish me out some butt hurt, im in the mood to take it today And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Colin - STAPUFT Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
KillaCam Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 I'm at the store right now getting preparation H for that burn.That was a fucking good one Colin lol My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
dog24fret Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Colin - STAPUFT Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 I'm at the store right now getting preparation H for that burn.That was a fucking good one Colin lol I'm taking lessons. lol. Is it wrong that I have like 20 burn memes for my own piss poor electrical??? hehe Freakin' awesome thread. Like a roast! 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
dog24fret Posted September 21, 2012 Report Posted September 21, 2012 Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.