Sonic Electronix

Classic/Rookie mistakes

well it actually was an accident not purpously haha, he was over my back and constantly telling me hurry hurry cmon dude cmon and just kept touching me and moving me out of the way so it really was an accident haha

:bsflag:

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

haha, well i guess you got me they're. after that though, he learned to be patient.

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

mixing power and ground up on the amp and blew 3 fuses before i realized it. Messing up wiring inside of the box and subs were out of phase, got that fixed, realized wiring was messed up outside of the box....took me a full month to realize and fix the sub wiring problem. That's back when i first joined this site, a lot has changed since then.

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

mixing power and ground up on the amp and blew 3 fuses before i realized it. Messing up wiring inside of the box and subs were out of phase, got that fixed, realized wiring was messed up outside of the box....took me a full month to realize and fix the sub wiring problem. That's back when i first joined this site, a lot has changed since then.

ive messed up the wiring in the box, so frustrating trying to figure out what the problem is >.<

Touched the end of the positive cable with one hand, the speaker terminal with the other.....

how'd it sound? haha

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

ive messed up the wiring in the box, so frustrating trying to figure out what the problem is >.<

most definately, i was bassless with a working amp and working subs for wayyyyy too long! now i double and triple check all my work before i do anything.

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

Forgetting install the ports before I put the baffle on, meaning I had to cut a hole in the box and make another side piece to cover the hole. I think I'm just going to build him a completely new box for free just because that seriously annoyed me.

Completely finishing a box only to realize that i forgot to put the bracing in.

Didn't double check my terminations and had a speaker wire fall off and ground out when I turned the amp on. Managed to kill 2 midranges, 4 tweeters, fry the crossover section in the amp, and make the amp pour smoke out the vents within 3 seconds. I just can't believe that it never went into protect mode though...

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Archived