I've written a few papers on concealed carry for different classes but now I'm doing one from an ethical point of view (for my Ethics class) and wanted to get some different thoughts from fellow firearms enthusiasts. Feel free to contribute from both sides of the issue and if you have data or numbers to back it up please include it. This isn't due til the end of November or beginning of December but I will post it for anyone that wants to read it once I'm finished.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

When you state an Ethical point of view... What kind of information is it are you looking for???

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Is it ethical to carry and use a firearm for protection and why? Or the opposite (if you want to be wrong, lol. Just kidding) I don't know how else to explain it. One response I got from Facebook was that it is unethical to carry and use one because it allows to you take another persons life. They also said everyone has the right to feel safe and by allowing people to carry a firearm it takes that away.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Well from my point of view my personal weapon has saved my life in MORE than 1 instance and I dont leave home without carrying one because i want to be able to protect myself and my family if that need ever arises again. So i feel its ethical to be able to carry a weapon and not to mention its our right as citizens to be able to carry as long as we dont give up our right to carry.

As far as the person that said people carrying weapons scare people... Not sure where that person is from but in all the areas i have been in most the interaction i have had from Police and Citizens has been positive because they like seeing people exercise their rights and as long as you dont act like an idiot when you're carrying then i see no problem

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i can take someones life witha shoe lace. should i wear velcro shoes?

i can take someones life with a steak knife. should i stop eating meat?

anything can be made a weapon. there have been people beat to death with a keyboard as well so ask that person if they should give that up. a firearm is a tool. not a weapon. it will not cause any harm to anyone without user interaction. what would cause me to react? threaten my life my wifes or my daughtwrs life or property where i feel the only option is eliminating that threat.

as for the everyone has a right to be safe i agree. thats why i carry a firearm. that same person could not pick out soneobe who is carrying 99 out of 100 times so unless they walk arounc thinking everyone has a firearm and is out to get them they should feel no less safe. unless of course they are that paranoid

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived