LT.Smoke Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 So who has the most posts.... Im pretty Sure that James holds that record with one of his Screen names lol Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
fox_racin4 Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 N8 I cant lie, I was disappointed when I opened this and saw that it was about posts. I thought you might actually be posting about your truck for once. yep same here lol not if only hed post a build log... ( id like to see what your doing as you have a very similar truck!) 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
CJ18 Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 N8 I cant lie, I was disappointed when I opened this and saw that it was about posts. I thought you might actually be posting about your truck for once. yep same here lol not if only hed post a build log... ( id like to see what your doing as you have a very similar truck!) Build Log is in my sig.
memphisBred Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 He's talking about Nate, CJ. He's got a Chevy. SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
CJ18 Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 He's talking about Nate, CJ. He's got a Chevy. N8 I cant lie, I was disappointed when I opened this and saw that it was about posts. I thought you might actually be posting about your truck for once. yep same here lol now if only hed post a build log... ( id like to see what your doing as you have a very similar truck!) I believe the red was towards n8 and the blue towards me.
fox_racin4 Posted September 20, 2012 Report Posted September 20, 2012 Blue was to nate lol 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.