Second Skin Audio

VVME 12" ebay mystery subs 120.00 for 2 ?

detroitdb

Yes. To all of whatever you posted.

But you also have no idea what you're taking about. So just be happy with it and stop posting such nonsensical science you "think" explains everything.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Honestly, I'm kind of indifferent to the sub at all. I have always found enclosure to be the key in how a subwoofer performs. TL numbers mean little to me. Have you heard any of the brands that are proven? The ones that the majority of the forum tend to backup and use? They all have lower lines of equipment with testing I've SEEN, and longevity that is proven. I'm much more willing to give my money to a company that IS full disclosure about their equipment.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

But you also have no idea what you're taking about. So just be happy with it and stop posting such nonsensical science you "think" explains everything.

X2 Thank you :)

hahaha love it

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

hahaha love it

Your avatar always distracts me :(

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

hahaha love it

Your avatar always distracts me :(

hahaha i love her too lol

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

I don't recall using "nonsencical science". Only comparison.

But I will look back and see what I posted.

Like I said, I'm just going by experience, conparison and price/performance (mostly this) and from what I've seem from forums, it's always fun to bash less expensive stuff to justify how much you spent on something (in the process, project this ideal on others as well) there is a term for this. Something about consumer regret or something.

To all other cheapasses: give this sub a try. For $60 I really think you can not get something of equal bang for even twice the cost.

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

Like I said, I'm just going by experience, conparison and price/performance (mostly this) and from what I've seem from forums, it's always fun to bash less expensive stuff to justify how much you spent on something (in the process, project this ideal on others as well) there is a term for this. Something about consumer regret or something.

To all other cheapasses: give this sub a try. For $60 I really think you can not get something of equal bang for even twice the cost.

not always true i believe in giving chances but when u need something that takes power thats were the big boys come in

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

not always true i believe in giving chances but when u need something that takes power thats were the big boys come in

Aren't decibels decibels?? I'm giving one 800w rms. I would say that's pretty worthy ;)

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

Archived