I lost one of the three loves of my life!

sorry for your loss bro. me and my wife lost a child when she was 3 months pregnant. i had to stay strong for my wife and the feelings i had bottled up for awhile. i have 4 daughters now and i could never imagine losing any of them. this is for you and your wife bro.

The joy of life was taken

God has not left you forsaken

One day you will feel uncontrollable love

For you have a God almighty who sits above

Tears will always fall

Gods love for you will never stall

The pain you feel in your soul every night

It will only subside with Gods might

The day you see God in your childs eye

You will know God can never deny

Until the day you see your child's face

You know God will never waiver from his beautiful grace

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Thank you guys. I'll let you guys know that the reason I came here was so that she could meet all of my wife's family here in AZ, and she accomplished her mission never giving up on us. My wife's brother passed away 30+ years ago with the same genetic disorder that she had, the sad thing is he only lived 22 minutes, so you can imagine the fear going through our minds the entire pregnancy. Upon arrival here in AZ we visited his grave site because we believed that her uncle had been watching over her the entire time so we felt that having her visit him at his resting place would be the only way to truly thank him.

I can't afford a funeral service for her at the moment so since our initial plans were to have a family get together for all of my wife's family members birthdays in SEP we will be having a small table set up for her at the barbecue in remembrance of my daughter Adrianna M Rojas. I found a funeral home here that really helps me out and she will be cremated so that we may carry her remains with us back home, then we will have her with us until I seperate from the military and make our final move wherever that may be. So if you can please send in a prayer for my daughter Saturday as we will be releasing some balloons with messages for her.

And thanks for the support through the hard times.

Under Construction

2011 Malibu 1LT

12k DDM Tuning HID's 55W

Soundstream 6.5 components(front)

Inffinitty Kappa 6x9's (rear)

Damn dude.... my sincerest and heartfelt sympathy for you and your wife and all of the rest of your family.....

always my worst fear... loosing a little one....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Sorry for your lost, you and your family is in prayers . She is now pain free floating above you. Hopefully there is a miracle pregnancy soon with Adrianna keeping her sister/brother healthy !

Best of wishes, stay strong bro

Archived