I lost one of the three loves of my life!

What's going on everyone, I know many of you have no clue who I am or what I do... Neither do I about pretty much all of you all.. Well my name is Juan Rojas and I am a SPC the US Army, radio operator blah blah...

Anyways I'm making this post only because I can never really speak my feelings but would much rather write them out.. Yesterday 9-19 2012 I lost my 7wk old daughter Adrianna Marie Rojas.. She had a genetic disorder called holoprocencephaly (type Alobar). It hurts to know that I can no longer hold her in my arms, and that daddy can no longer anger her with all his kisses. But it does make me somewhat content that I know she will no longer suffer from her disabilities...

Adrianna was mine and my wife's miracle baby, before birth the doctors said she might not make it through labor, or even if she did she would pass soon after... Well she did make it and she was with us a whole 7wks, and those 7wks were beautiful.

I know maybe some of you have No interest in my sob story. Or care to even read it but that doesn't matter to me. I loved my daughter and I just thought that everyone should know that also...

In closing I just felt that since I was quite far from home, I would let my family of bass heads know my situation. I'm currently on a "vacation" if you can even call it that anymore here in Mesa, AZ at the moment. If you read this thank you for your time and may god bless you and your families as well..

Under Construction

2011 Malibu 1LT

12k DDM Tuning HID's 55W

Soundstream 6.5 components(front)

Inffinitty Kappa 6x9's (rear)

wow man, im so sorry for ur loss. i wish there was more i could say, but in a time like this there really isnt anymore i could say.

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

I dont even know what to say to this. As a father I know exactly how devastated you are. I couldnt imagine going through that. Im sorry for your loss. no need to feel sorry for posting what you call a sob story. You have much more to worry about than what people on the internet think. Anything that helps you cope is A ok in my book. Once again Im sorry for your loss.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Thanks guys and it's true situations like these are hard to find words to tell the people you love..

Under Construction

2011 Malibu 1LT

12k DDM Tuning HID's 55W

Soundstream 6.5 components(front)

Inffinitty Kappa 6x9's (rear)

Truly sorry for your loss man, I'm still young so could not even imagine the pain of losing a child.

Stay strong though, if you need to just write something and get it out of your system we'll be here.

Thoughts are with you and your family!

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I am sorry to hear that man. I hope everything is okay and always know you got a lot of bass heads hear for you.

2001 GMC Sierra DC Audio Build =http://www.stevemead...o-level-4-build

2001 GMC Sierra

XSPower D3400

Pioneer AVHD 1400

​MB Quart Component Sets

Pioneer 5x4s

Audiotechnix Power Wire, Speaker Wire, Sound Deadener

DC Audio Level 4 10s

DC Audio 3.5k

Rocford Fosgate R400-4

HID 6k

Slammed Truck on 20s