Jump to content

Best sounding mid and tweeters?! Enter now!


got160s?

Recommended Posts

Posted

Type in pro65nd on audio savings search

Quality over quantity then?

Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast

Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's

Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's

Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order


Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!

Posted

Hmm I wonder If they sponsor

Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast

Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's

Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's

Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order


Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!

Posted

Anyone have any other Speakers I look up?

Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast

Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's

Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's

Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order


Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!

Posted

Those beyma pro are beast! I've tested almost every pro audio mid out there and these are the best sounding hands down. I run 4 of the pro 6wnd and they hang with my mayhems on 6k no prob, 4 per door could easily keep up with 160

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 JBL Pro audo mids ,6 timpano audio tweets and 1 Prv compression horn per door 

475ah of yin long LTOs

Triple 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

compreesion horn amp crossfire 800.4

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order


Best Scores at events…

163.5@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 164.3 outlaw…162.9 Meca headrest 

 

 

Posted

Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro's or Massive Audio MC Pro's heard both recently in an in store wall set up and they sound pretty damn clean. Heard the Cerwin Vega pro's and liked them as well.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log


1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Posted

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

Those beyma pro are beast! I've tested almost every pro audio mid out there and these are the best sounding hands down. I run 4 of the pro 6wnd and they hang with my mayhems on 6k no prob, 4 per door could easily keep up with 160

Exactly

^^^

@op. That's y I said beyma.... quality and u still keep up no problem. I've been watchin u get stuff... I really think you would be happy with less, but way better speakers easily make up for the less cone area.... and in my opionon the price is hard to beat on something that good

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Posted

Those beyma pro are beast! I've tested almost every pro audio mid out there and these are the best sounding hands down. I run 4 of the pro 6wnd and they hang with my mayhems on 6k no prob, 4 per door could easily keep up with 160

Exactly

^^^

@op. That's y I said beyma.... quality and u still keep up no problem. I've been watchin u get stuff... I really think you would be happy with less, but way better speakers easily make up for the less cone area.... and in my opionon the price is hard to beat on something that good

Any of you going to slamology next year?

I'll be there with the burban so you can hear them.

Please lmk that you referred me to buying the beymas.

Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast

Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's

Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's

Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order


Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!

Posted

Crescendo pwx line. That's what I'll be using and they're price tag is awesome.

http://store.crescendoaudio.com/pwx/

Okay since I'm also trying to decide on mids to go in my center console, would it be better to push 4 of these crescendos at half rms power?

OR 4 of these: http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?partnumber=295-309 at RMS power?

If it would be a drastic difference, what amp in the $200 range could keep up with the crescendos?

They say money can't buy you happiness...but money buys car audio...and car audio makes me happy.

The man makes the money, the money shouldn't make the man.

1999 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4D

Pioneer AVH-2400BT (Double DIN Conversion)

(2) Skar VVX-12 D4

Crescendo BC2000D

(2) MB Quart 4.125

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5 Components

Infinity Reference 6032cf (4)

Infinity Reference 6432cf (2)

48 sq ft. Damplifier

Big 3 in 0G

Optima YellowTop D75 under the Hood

XS Power D1200 in the rear

2 Full runs 1/0

R.I.P.

1993 Cadillac Deville Touring 4D

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Headunit

2 Kicker Comp C15's

Lanzar HTG257 2000W (For now)

2 Pioneer TS-G1344R Coaxials

2 Sound Ordnance P-35

2 Rockford Fosgate P1694 6X9's

Posted

Those beyma pro are beast! I've tested almost every pro audio mid out there and these are the best sounding hands down. I run 4 of the pro 6wnd and they hang with my mayhems on 6k no prob, 4 per door could easily keep up with 160

How many mayhems?

What kind of score?

Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast

Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's

Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's

Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order


Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...