Does anyone here like today's mainstream hip hop?

i dont even turn the radio on. lol but i mostly just bump funk volume and strange music. so jarren benton, dizzy wright, hopsin, swizZz. stevie stone, tech n9ne, cescru, krizz kaliko rittz, ect... then depending on the mood some chris webby, logic, yelawolf, and potluck.

15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4

somebody had said something about dubstep, and i know its not hip hop but god damn 98% of it is so random and annoying with so many crazy sounds there is hardly any flow to the beat. but like LZTYBRN said, i think that was around the time everything started going down hill. At this time i would says "crank that" is super sh^t but back when i was in high school and that came out, it was a hit and mostly everyone that i knew liked the song/dance LOL. But now soulja boy is on a whole new level of garbage ass music were he features lil b and they both dance around "cooking".

Along with pretty much anyone who raps so fast i cant understand them, i cant listen to that. There are a lot of loyal Em fans out there but his aggressive, always pissed off type music isnt something i personally enjoyed. literally the only songs iv ever liked by him was the ones were he doesnt have this "ima kill a bich" vibe.

and @captain stupid, your name really shows by the fact you said you purchase rick ross's album :P but no really if he grunts one more time he just might turn into the gorilla he has been aspiring to be. The whole maybach music is just his record lable, just like how wayne usually says "young mula baby". why its something they feel needed in every song idk but i can tell u this, there are ppl who dig that stuff. i seen a video of some super white kid "freestyling" and before he "went in" he himself says "maybach music" i thought that was the funniest thing, i didnt watch all the way to the end though to see if he threw "young mula babaaayy" at the end.

and another thing is it seems these guys are getting lazy af. there are songs with like 5 different features and 3 of them do a verse that is literally like 15 sec long. like this song, drake goes in. but french and ross have nothing good to add to the song. i would be ashamed if i got on a track with anyone and had them do 90% of the song and i just mumble sum dumb off topic stuff http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMIWinYd7bQ

and that brings me to this, sooo many songs have verses with NO relevance to the hook. im mean when you are talking about one thing in the hook arent you suppose to mainly stay on that specific topic? but most the time they just go off with stuff that is completely random. but most of the links you guys are posting are of artists iv never herd of, and thats really cool. there are some who listen to nothing but whats on the radio and i feel really bad for them..

You guys listen to rap for the lyrics? I'm in it for the bass.....

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

When I turn my radio on, I get extremely angry at the looney tooney Minaj. Lol

gahhhh niki minaj, that stupid stupid hoe -__- i found a video someone had made that was referred to as her "10 best verses". i wasnt interested at all but just wanted to see what these ppl considered as her best.. after no more than one minute i couldent take another second. the whole thing were she makes some goofy ass voice isssooooooo annoying. and i have reason to believe that she changes the hair on her head more often then her tampons.

Rofl. When I installed my first new head unit. I left the antenna connector unplugged. Fuck the radio.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

I honestly think that most mainstream has gone downhill since the loss of 2pac and B.I.G

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

You guys listen to rap for the lyrics? I'm in it for the bass.....

Im sure to some extent most of us just care how the bass/beat sounds, since that is literally 80% of any song. But not many JUST like hearing a beat. its nice to have a good beat/bass with some sort of at least decent vocals

Rofl. When I installed my first new head unit. I left the antenna connector unplugged. Fuck the radio.

me too! and i bought one with HD radio LMAO

Archived