Guest Nismofreak Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 Dude to be honest you just gotta tune those Dbags out...the best thing to do is to just ignore them...even avoid them...also working out is a good stress reliever and when you start to see results and what not then it make you/ feel a ton better...like today iv had a shitty day, my accounting class is kickin my ass right now...but i went to the gym and upped my max on bench from 275 twice to 290!!! that shit will make you feel a lot better and if they keep hastlin you...keep going to the Gym, get fuckin huge, and beat the piss out of them!!! btw lookin back high school meant shit...college is where "school" starts no more db drags in co ...I am looking forward to college. I think high school is the biggest joke just sick and tired of it. hoping college will be better but its like I want to get the hell out of hs. Lifting weights does help. I finally reached 1,100 on leg press becuase I was pissed that day...reps of 6
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 like i said bro.. i dont want to tell ya something then hear on the news that you took a gun to school and iced everyone... fuck them bro..they arent going to amount to shit in their life.. they got momy and daddys money.. you got brains.. you are a school person not a fighter.. but Make a stand for yourself bro.. I am going through the same thing.. i just told my best friend of 20+ years to kick rocks... and i saw him the other nite at wal mart.. and my other best friend walked up behind me. and said what the fuck is your problem, and he backed away.. i have shit load of back up.. i am not a fighter.. but i will fuck someone up if a have to.. all you need to win a fight is HEART.. gotta have HEART in what you do.. wether it is win a fight, build steros systems, do this or that... HAVE HEART.. Believe in your self.. and you can do whetever you want... Quote SMD " FUCK ALL THEM HATERS!!!! " IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
Guest Nismofreak Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 where about in florida are you moveing to? but yea i think many of us had some sort of shit in school. i was the tall guy, dipped copenhagen, was in the FFA, tech class, auto motive, carpentry and jrotc and got shit from alot of people untill i hit 10th grade, had my fill and attacked 3 people at a foot ball game with a master combo lock... after that night never had anyone else try to pull my bitch cards.. they never knew if i would come at them with somthing ....best thing to do imo is to stand up and not back down , after school is best so it dont interfeer with school orlando for college if I get in. Full sails is the school. I will one of these days beat the kids up and won't be scarred to.
99GPGTX Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 ive never been in a fight i kinda want to...this one dude from HS id love to beat the shit out of him Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
Torres Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 There's alot of shit going on in my life that could get me down, but I don't let it, I just maintain a positive outlook man, I don't let shit bother me, I don't sit there and grit my teeth, I get out and do something. woops didn't mean to press post yet. Keep your head up, keep a good outlook, stuff happens for a reason, if people treat you like that, then they'r not your friends at all. x2. some people say they dno how i dont let shit bother me...but i just dont. hard to explain, but i guess you gotta have the attitude where you dont care what anyone says, or what anyone thinks. do you for you. when i was younger i almost had to go to anger management. never went, but i can contain myself pretty well now. when i hear someone talk shit i still blow off at the mouth and all, but i'm still calm. i got just a few good friends. known em for like 10+ years. but if they wanna talk shit and try to bring me down i wont hesitate to drop em. friends dont act like that. my only advice is to just try and let it go. maybe keep to yourself. when you're out of highschool, everything changes.
Dank Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 I'm not gonna lie on this, when i get made fun of, which isn't a whole lot, i usually confront the person and end up getting in a fight, that's just my way of dealing with it, i know it's not a good idea but i usually come out on top ;O everyone has different ways of dealing with things, i would just try to find a different group of friends (they don't have to be the coolest) they just gotta show ya some respect.
Guest Nismofreak Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 I have gotten into a fight already. The guy still is being a bad ass. I almost whooped his ass just had 3 people hold me back cuzz I was about to sock him. 2 Fights freshman year and still didn't leave me alone. I try to ignore just to much shit that I can't handle not really a group of friends that I would be comfortable with. I feel at times to be a asswhole then a nice person. My anger just about exploded today
mrwigglezdj Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 lol ive been in many fights, had an older brother that thought it was funny to thump on me to show off in front of his frineds, but i would get back up spint blood n talkin shit lol.... i go home every now and then (daytona) and ill see some of the people i got into fights with and they just quickly turn and get away and i dont even have grudges anymore,... think my older bro,s rep has something to do with it... (local police) "theres another one of them god dam'd mccartney boys" lol.... Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets
99GPGTX Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 local police) "theres another one of them god dam'd mccartney boys" lol.... showin some age :-P JP Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
Guest Nismofreak Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 lol ive been in many fights, had an older brother that thought it was funny to thump on me to show off in front of his frineds, but i would get back up spint blood n talkin shit lol.... i go home every now and then (daytona) and ill see some of the people i got into fights with and they just quickly turn and get away and i dont even have grudges anymore,... think my older bro,s rep has something to do with it... (local police) "theres another one of them god dam'd mccartney boys" lol.... suck I don't have a bro to back me up...Sucks about being a single kid
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.